The First Day, Part two

In Callie's eyes the day went by pretty fast. They did things a lot differntly here than in her old scjool. They actually switched classes. For ELA her teacher was named Mrs. Star. Callie sat in a group of four. Next to her was Debbie, across from her was a boy with half red dyed hair. He wore Logan Paul merch shirt and black sport shorts. His name was Terry. Everyone called him Taco, though. Taco was his enitials. Terry Andrew Conner O'Ryan. Taco for short. Next to Taco was a boy with spikey brown hair and a blue undee armour hoodie. His name was Dakota. In ELA everyone was working on writing an essay about their life. Easey enough.

For Social Studies she had a teacher named Mrs. Dee. In Social studies the desks were arrange in a U around the classroom. Callie sat on the end so only Mackenzie was next to her. In Social Studies eveyone was learning about Mesopatamia. The land between two rivers. Ainchent worlds always facinated Callie.

After Social Studies her class had lunch. Callie had brought her lunch. She sat down next to Mackenzie in the cafeteria. After the people who bought their lunch sat down, Debbie was across from her, and Dakota was next to debbie. Clair was on the other side of Mackenzie.

After lunch they had math class. It was pretty much reveiw for her, because she learned it last year.

When it came time to go home,the teacher told a kid named Joey to show me to the Bus. The Joey kid wa snice. He was dirty blond and wore a Zelda hoodie. On the way down to the bus line he said to Callie "Hey. Im Joey. Im weird. You look weird too. Want to be friends?"

Callie looked at him. She never really had someone ask her to be friends like that before.  "Um....Sure? If you didnt catvh me name im Callie."

Joey nods "I know. Nice you meet you."

"nice too meet you too."