Taco and Callie's big adventure!

It was the first day of winter break when she got 'The' call. Taco called her and asked if she wabted to hang out. She said sure. They both lived right near a plaza, so Taco walked to Callie's house and they walked to the plaza together. The walk was...Interesting.

They walked to a McDonald's and both get Milkshakes. Callie got Vanilla, Taco got Chocolate. They sat at a corner table and talked.

"So....This is nice."Callie said.

"Yeah...Its almost like were on a date.."

Callie couldent help but laugh "Aha! your one of my best friends! I would never date you."

Taco sighed "Yeah...of course. So. How are you doing?"

"Im great! Um...I was actually really bored when you called, so im happy you did."

"Yeah, i was bored too. I wish Debbie would've come."

"Yeah but she gets anxiety. Ya know?"

"Yeah. I know."

They sat in silence for a moment.

"So what do you want to do afterwards?" Taco asked.

Callie leans closer "I know how to sneak onto the roof on the Library."

Taco's eyes widen "That sounds like fun."

"Yeah. It is." This 'bad' stuff was all new to Callie. She was normally a good kid. Her friends made her feel like she needed to be bad, to fit in.

"So. Ready to go..?"

Callie looks down at her empty cup and nods "Yep...Ready."

Taco Stood up and throws out his cup. Callie dose the same. They walk out the back door and start the long and cold walk to the library. As they passed the highschool, taco stopped walking. Callie looked at him "Whats wrong?"

"Well...I need to ask you something."

"What is it?" Callie said, totally oblivious.

"Would you....Hm. What would you say if i asked you out?"

"Oh..Um..I dont know.."

"Well thats what im asking you now."

Callies face turbs bright red, and not just because of the cold "Oh um..Can i have some time to think..?"

"Sure. Whatever." Taco keeps walking, Callie follows.

A few minutes later, thr Library was in sight. "Taco.." callie says quietly

"Yeah?"

"I would say yes." she didnt wabt to hurt his feelings. She would probably just break up with him later..

Taco looks at her "Thats great!"

Callie nods

~A small time skip to after winter break.~

The first day after break was definitely interesting. Callie broke up with Taco. Its as simple as that. Karly told her that it was better that way. Soon after she found out that Taco was supposedly just 'pranking her' but she thought he said that so he didnt seem weak...