Get Spooped

It had been a two weeks since Karly came to school. They had become good friends with each other. Callie had become better friends with Debbie and Taco as well. They had named their little group "The Real Slim Shadeys" because they all enjoyed the Eminem song.

But as Joey feared, him and Callie had slightly drifted apart. At lunch she didnt sit with him anymore, she sat on the oposite side of the table with the other "Slim Shadeys."Callie didnt notice it happeneing and Joey didnt say anything about it, so they let it happen.

It was Halloween, and everyone was dressed up at School. Callie was a charecter drom her book named Luke, Joey was Sans fron Undertale, Karly was Chuckie, Debbie was Freddy Krueger, and Taco was...A Taco. Taco said he was a Taco every year because he thought it was funny.

The 5th and 6th grade classes sat against the walls in the halls and  watched the K-4th graders have their Halloween costume pagent. They were all so cute! Callie sat next to Karly and Debbie in the halls and awed at every adorable little child that passed by.

After they were done, the school walked around the neighborhood in costume. Every ten feet or sothere was a school faculty member handing out candy.

When they got back to the classroom they had their haloween party. Their desks had been rearanged into new groups. Callie was across from Karly and next to Debbie. Next to Karly was Kenzie. They had become best friends. Taco was at the peak of the desks. Their group got upand got food. Someone brought in blue pop. Callie drank pretty much all of it.

Debbie did something weird. She sat at the snack table and ate the chips right from the bag. She ate...All of them. And all the dip. Debbie was weird.

She talke dwith her friends and ate her food. Eventually the day came to an end, it was a half day. She got on the bus and talked to Joey about how much she liked his costume. Joey liked her costume too. Still no talk about how they were drifting apart.

At home

Halloween night was fun. Her siater's boyfriend and brother's girlfriend came over to trick or treat with them. She got a lot of candy from it. It was a fun day.