Chapter 3 (unedited)

"Eren," he heard the softest voice in his life. The voice was soft, warm and something that he never felt someone doing that for him, calling him with a voice full of love. His heart didn't beat faster, he just felt satisfied as if he didn't mind to die as long as he was able to hear that person all of his life.

Who? Who is that? Where am I? Why is it black?

As he tried to see who was it, he felt a small and smooth thing on his faces. Petals?

The moment he felt this sensation, the black vision became magic. He found himself in someone else's body, what that person saw, he saw. However, he didn't feel what that person felt. He didn't how but he knew he was sitting on a bough, maybe because he had felt like he was once there...Like it was a simple memory.

Now that his vision wasn't blocked anymore, he felt amazed by the view. He was in an incredible forest, he was surrounded by tall trees. On the other side was a stream that was encircled by rocks. The stream was from the mountain and somehow he knew that mountain had a significant meaning for him. He didn't have time to wonder how or why that he heard his name again.

"Eren."

He heard people laughing and some faint old people voices gossiping about something he couldn't grab.

"Eren," he felt the vision moving and saw for the first time a girl. How did she land here?

He couldn't see her face but he knew she was beautiful, the prettiest person he would ever see in his life, it was a feeling he couldn't describe. Though he couldn't see her face, he could see everything else. She was wearing a long white skirt, a simple top with a foulard which was recovered her shoulder. 

By her clothes, she seemed to be a young mistress, the clothes were simple but he knew she was from a rich family. He didn't know how but his heart knew. It was as simple as that, he knew things he shouldn't be able to. The flower crown and the bunch of flowers in her arms only made her long black hair more stunning.

Ah, I know where the petals came from now.

But the strangest thing wasn't that, he wasn't focused on her stunning hair but on her feet. She was bare feet and he only wanted to either carry her or to scold her to wear some shoes.

Put some damn shoes! You are rich so you could buy it!

"Eren," the more he heard, the closer the voice was. So much close that he was able to distinguish a rose fragrance, the natural smell that came from the flowers.

Who are you?

"Eren," she said again and the laughs around him became louder, as if those people were giggling near his ear.

Who exactly are you?

"Eren," the soft and girly voice who was until now happy, became suddenly a voice full of grief. Though he didn't know who it was and didn't like it, deep down in his heart, his knew the truth. He felt complete when that person said his name as if he was her everything. He never felt this complete in his life.

Why are you sad? If you are like this, I will feel miserable. Don't be sad, just smile. Even if it's fake.

"I am sorry," the girl murmured in a sad tone.

For what? Why are you like this?

"I am sorry," she said it again but this time not sadly, instead it was firm. Her tone was comparable to his late grandmother tone, when she knew she was going to die and didn't regret anything.