Chapter 12: Harsh Reality

(Liam’s POV)

“Why didn’t Perrie come?” Harry asked as we walked back to the hotel room I share with Maya. “She’s busy,” Zayn mumbled fast. “Everything alright, lad?” Louis asked. “Everything is fine,” Zayn said. We knew we shouldn’t ask him anymore questions. “So Louis, Eleanor is in town,” Niall says. “I had no idea,” Louis chuckled. “Well, how long is she here this time?” Niall asked. “Just a couple days,” Louis sighed.

(Maya’s POV)

Eleanor and I decided I should stay with the guys to make sure they were kept sane and Paul wasn’t killed in any freaks accidents. “Do you think you and Liam will get married?” Eleanor asked me as we ate ice cream. “I don’t know, I don’t want to be engaged anytime soon that’s for sure,” I said. “Why?” She asked me. Eleanor knew about Carter but it wasn’t a subject I talked to her about often. It wasn’t like I trusted her anything because I do, I just prefer not to.

“Oh love I’m home!” Liam chimes as he ran through the hotel suite. He spotted me and picked me up bridal style. “Liam James!” I cried. Eleanor laughed. “Louis is dead be-tee-w.” Liam chuckled. “Doesn’t surprise me with you guys,” Eleanor commented. “I’m not dead!” Louis cried as he enters the room. Liam set me down and I set back down on the bed. “Where is everyone else?” I asked. “Fridge,” Louis stated. “Good thing I brought those snacks,” I joked.

Alyson: Work is not the same without you.

Maya: Alyson, darling, you have Kassie!

Alyson: She is here all the time!

Maya: Well I’m sorry, I’ll be home in a few week.

Alyson: But you probably won’t work here again!

Maya: Eh probs not, but still I’ll come get food there!

“Where do we have to eat tonight?” Louis asked pulling back into reality and away from my phone. “Uh, I wasn’t paying attention. I usually zone out when Paul goes on one of this rants,” I admit with a small laugh.

“Does anyone listen to him?” Harry asked as he entered the bedroom.”I don’t think so,” Liam deliberated. We all laughed. Everyone eventually had to go get ready. “Finally I can be alone!” I said as I collapsed back on the bed.

“Hey I’m still here!” Liam hollered. “Well, come sit with me then!” I begged. Liam chuckled and walked over to the bed and set down next to me. “So, Maya Claire,” Liam chuckled. “Yes, Liam James?” I asked. “I was thinking and we need to go on vacation,” Liam said. “That would be amazing! Where to?” I asked him. “I thought I could show you where I grew up,” He suggested. I smiled. “I would love that!” I assured him. “We can go after the tour officially ends,” He offered. “Geez, you can’t wait to get there!” I huffed. The thought of going to where Liam grew up and spending time with his family gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I couldn’t have asked for a better vacation.  I looked at him with the biggest smile on my face. I felt like my life was him was going in the right direction.