Chapter 36: Fears.

(Maya’s POV)

24 hours until the wedding.

 “Alright are we just doing simple rows down the aisle?” Stacey asked. We stood there staring where the wedding would take place. “I think so,” I said unsure. “There are other ways we can do it,” Stacey informed us. “How else can we do it?” Liam asked. The rehearsal dinner was in 5 hours and we had to get the seating set up before that.

“Well, we can put you guys in the middle and have the chairs around it,” Stacey said. “I like that, anything?” Liam asked. We went over the other options before we decided on having everyone surround us. “Alright, let’s get this going!” Stacey called out. The staff came out and started setting up chairs and we went through other details.

“Now, we need to make sure everyone knows where they are suppose to be tomorrow morning and at what time,” Stacey said. “Don’t worry each member of the wedding party plus or parents got a planner with every detail in it.” I told her. She smiled at me.  “They need all the help they can get,” Liam joked.

(Harry’s POV)

“Zayn, I thought you would be the first one to get married,”  Niall said as we ate our lunch. “Ha-Ha, Nialler, you are so funny I forgot to laugh,” Zayn said dryly. “But still why is Liam the first one to get married?” Louis asked. “What does that mean for us?” I asked. It finally hit us, after tomorrow everything would be different.  We always knew what it was like to have a girlfriend but one of us having a wife was totally different thing. “Things won’t change between us, guys, you know Liam won’t allow that,” Niall assured us.

(Bri’s POV)

Our plane had just boarded I couldn’t believe we actually got the okay to go to the wedding. “Well, this is sure a long flight,” Chase complained. “Just sleep and it will be over before you know it,”  I mumbled. “You know I can’t sleep on planes,” he growled. “No I didn’t know that, sorry for suggesting it,” I snapped. I turned away from him and stared out the window, it was going to be a long flight.

I don’t know why but ever since last night when I got back from work he had been acting different.  I couldn’t help but wonder if he realized he still had feelings for Maya and he didn’t know how to act. I knew he always had feeling for her, but he never acted on them. Maya always like him as well, but they never did anything about it, not even after Carter died, when we all thought they would.

I always wondered why she didn’t, I mean I loved Carter and all but Chase was a better guy than Carter could ever have been, I mean Chase and Maya had a thing when Carter asked her out. It  wasn’t anything major but Chase had gave Maya her number one day at lunch and they were texting for awhile before Carter and Maya got super close and Carter asked her out.

Chase always told everyone it was no big deal and that Maya should be with Carter not him, but I always knew he was really hurt about how everything happened. Everyone grew to love Carter and Maya as a couple. The captain of the cheer squad dating the football teams secret weapon, it was the dream couple. Little did anyone know what really on when the doors were shut. Maya struggled with the thought of Carter not being happy to tell her how he truly felt and when he did it was never anything super romantic. They seemed like the perfect couple, but they really weren’t.