Point 2

EDITED- Twice// Dear GOSH I had edited this so much it's insane

Bold = Speaking in English

No blold (how the heck do I put this) = Speaking in Japanese

Disclaimer: I write the main character (Which is you) as a girl. Don't like it, don't read

Thanks!
—————————————————————-

"Kagami Taiga. He's one of the members of Vorpal Swords that beat Jabberwock. He certainly looks like a player to crush that kind of team." You state to yourself.

You've heard about a certain team defeating the ultimate Jabberwock. The cocky, almighty, douchebag looking mentally and physically, team Jabberwock.

   It was practically swimming around the websites you visit in. You knew about what the team leader of Jabberwock said on live TV, and even though you didn't even live anywhere near where they were, it blew a fuse in you.

   So, when you heard the team was defeated by the so-called Vorpal Swords, you had to seek out who was in the team.

The Generation Of Miracles was also going around saying that they were part of the team. To say the least you were interested.

One day— when school wasn't kicking your ass — you bought some magazines online and in stores, maybe a couple of newspapers too. When they all were compiled into a pile, you completely threw them all onto one side your bed. Then flopped on the empty side of it. Now with your back facing the ceiling, you grab a magazine, and started to read.

The team Vorpal Swords apparently formed and defeated Jabberwock in Japan, which was your dream place to go there.

When you scanned over that part, you gripped the sides the paper out of jealousy and slight anger. You really wanted to go there and even meet the amazing prodigy's, but you couldn't afford it right now. School plus drama was forming so having to go somewhere far away won't be the smartest.

Your knuckles started to gain back color when you released your firm grip on them, the grip turning into a lazy one.

From then, you moved on to the basketball team members, turning the page.

"Let's see.." You murmur. "Sooo, the team consisted 15 people if you count the couch, assistant couch, and manager. Okay let's start with Junpei Hyuga." You first peered at his bio.

"It says here that..he's a shooting guard that attended Serin High School, who won the Winter Cup. He's a third year now." You start to read out loud. Your eyes viewed his self picture."Oh, and it looks like he has glasses." You blink.

Then a quiet snicker was heard through the room.

"Four-eyes..pfffftt!" You start laughing, putting the magazine down.

***

"ACHOO!!"

"You okay Hyuga-kun?" Izuki asks wide-eyed, surprised that his friend sneezed.

"You're not getting a cold are you? We just started practice." Riko lightly scolds him with a hint of worry laced to it. Though it comes in one ear and out the other when the Shooting guard shivers, crosses his arms, slightly quivering.

"I think I just felt a shiver run up my spine."

"Eh?"

***