Point 3

EDITED Twice

Bold = Speaking in English

No blold (how the heck do I put this) = Speaking in Japanese

(1/BF/N) = #1 Best Friend Name

(2/BF/N) = #2 Best Friend Name

(Y/n) = Your Nickname
————————————————————-
   The flush of a toilet was heard in the bathroom. Soon a the bathroom door opened, and revealed you humming in satisfaction as you plop back into your bed. As well as grabbing the magazine on the ground.

   "Alright." You shift back into a comfortable position. "Let's get back to work."

   "Let's see...Ryota Kise. A really famous model..is the pretty boy of the group. Uhhhhh," You say skipping all of the important stuff you thought that was useless, "Uuuhhh here we go!"

A finger was soon placed under a certain line of the magazine, and dragged along the page.

"Can copy any move in basketball with only seeing it once?! That's crazy! That's pretty amazing way to piss off your opponents."

~~~

"Kise! Hurry your ass up! Come on! The coach is going to yell at you for being late! Be lucky that I came and got you!" The third year shouted at the blond, who was currently running to him for dear life.

"Sorry Kasamat—" He stopped speaking abruptly. Then he scrunched up his nose, and sneezed, really loudly in to the air. Ryota then wiped his nose with his forearm. His senpai watching with irks in his temples.

Done wiping his nose, he turned back to the blacked hair teen. "What were we doing again?" He questions completely clueless.

Until a fist landed on his head.

"THAT'S DISGUSTING YOU IDIOT!!" Kasamatsu yelled at full volume that people around him swore you could from the other side of the world.

~~~

"What about the coaches then? Hm," You quickly skim through, passing a page. "Ah, here it is. Wow they had two coaches? Oh wait never mind. One was the official coach, who is Kagetora Aida. The other one is the assistant coach, Riko Aida. She's also the coach of the Serin team, who won the finals! She's gotta be a tough cookie in order to do that!"

~~~

Just as Riko slid into the shotgun of her dad's car, she sneezed almost cutely. Her dad started to enter the car when he heard her sneeze.

"Is my baby girl already getting sick??" He coed to her sympathetically. All of a sudden his face and voice did a 180 degree turn. "Did one of those boy's give it to you?? I'll be right back sweetie-pie."

Before he could even move, however, a phone flew at him. It bounced off his head than landed somewhere no one cares.

"Papa!! It's not their fault! I just sneezed! Stop over reacting! Jeez!" She huffs, turning forwards after giving a solid scolding to her dad.