Six: Am I ?

Riccardo Ricci

This past two days, Emma hasn't left my penthouse. Even I insisted her to go out for dinner, she still won't left my penthouse. She even asked me to stay in my room at the night. I don't want she felt that I took advantage on her. She's my everything right now. I don't want to scare her off.

After I had breakfast with Emma, I put her in my bedroom and told my bodyguard to keep eye on her. To make sure she didn't do any foolish thing. I think she must been through something when she's missing. I needed to know everything happened so, I headed to warehouse.

I walked into the warehouse and everybody was chilling. Why on earth they chilled? Shouldn't they took care of the shipping today? Some of them were guarded the safe room. In there, we kept all the guns and stuffs. I walked to Daniel to tell them we had meeting in 5.

I only had meeting with my inner circle if the issues wasn't big at all. I need someone to investigate what happened to my tesoro when she's gone. In my inner circle , I had Daniel, Jerry, Luca, Miller and Sara. Those are my favourite members.

Daniel was dad's right hand, Jerry and Luca were the best sniper we had, Miller was a great hacker and stuff like that and the last one was Sara. Sara was a good informer. She's seduced the rival to get the information. She's pretty and too seductive. Sometimes, I felt so annoyed with her.

"Hey baby, what do you need this time? ." Sara said in seductive voice.

"Nothing. Can you just behave yourself. We're gonna have meeting."

"Don't play hard to get, baby because we knew you can't resist me." She bite her lips.

Everyone was here and we talked about Emma. Miller was going to check the information and stuff like that. I don't really what to do because I barely came to warehouse. I only came when my dad asked me to come. He said I need to learn all of this when he retired.

After the meeting, I went out to the bar. The warehouse was a club so that's why we had bar to enjoy ourselves. Then , came my annoying cousin.

"Hey cousin Rick."

"Don't call me that, Adriano ."

"I don't know why but I find it sexy when you said my name in Italy ways."

"Shut the fuck up, Adrian."

Adrian Knight was my cousin. He and I joined the skateboard since we were 17 years old. We started from bottom and now here we are. I owned the skateboard company. I maybe the CEO but I'd like to be the skater. Being a skater just for cover who I am.

Adrian was my best sniper but he's a manwhore . Sorry not sorry, Adrian. He liked to do stupid joke and he can be romantic when he wanted to be. I don't want to be a part of my dad's mafia but the thing change when the love of my life gone. My dad's rival killed her. I know I'm only brought danger into her life. Until now, I kept blamed myself. I couldn't forgive myself.

When the first time I laid my eyes on Emma, I knew she was perfect for me. Her sass when she talked to me. I loved it. I'll never know I'll be in love again. My last girlfriend I had was a bitch. She only loves my money not me. I've been with her for 4 months. I thought I can loved anyone that time but no. After the love of my life gone, I decided to join my dad's mafia.

After I've done talked to Adrian, I went back to my parent's home. I want to know everything about my wedding. I can tell you that Emma was a loyal person. She won't let me kissed her. Even though she don't know who was her fiancé but she still accepted that she belongs to her fiancé aka me.

I know that my wedding in one more week. I guessed tomorrow I'll find my wedding suit. It's hard for me to leave Emma alone in my penthouse because she still paranoid that someone's after her. I believe in her that's why I asked my best man figured out what happened to her.