Eight: Back to you

Emma Winter

I decided to stay the whole Friday night with Liam. I knew what I did was wrong. I don't even know if I'm a single lady or not but last night I just needed Liam in my life. I woke up and I realised that I still in Liam's arms. He hugged me tightly. I looked at his face. He's still same just a beard on his face made him more attrattive. I once again fell in love with him.

I caressed him and ran my fingers through his messy hair. I remembered what happened last night. I don't know what to feel after last night.

"Good morning, bambola. How's your sleep?."

"Morning,Liam. I can't sleep because you kept me awake all night, remember? ."

"Yeah, I remember. Last night was amazing and did I hurt you? ."

"Nope. Come on big boy. I wanna shower."

"Why don't you stay for a while in bed with me? ."

"Nope, next time, big boy. I have a plane to catch soon."

I took a quick shower and slipped into outfit of the day that I bought yesterday at the mall.

I straightened my hair and let it down. I went downstairs and saw Liam already showered . He cooked breakfast for me. I sat down on the kitchen island and watched him cooking. Not that I'm complaining. He got a nice body and ass. He's not wearing a shirt. I just stared at him. I can do this all day if he keeps like this.

"Are you done staring at my ass? ."

"Mm, you wish."

"Not that I'm complaining. Here we go. I made an English breakfast for us."

"Mmm, smells so good."

"Your smells are more delicious than this,baby."

"Shut up and eat. Then, you drop me at airport."

"Do you really have to go? ."

"I do, Liam but you can visit me."

"What if you stay with me? I have a penthouse at New York so we can spend our time together."

"What the Fudge, dude?! Do you have a penthouse there? ."

"Yeah, and you still use fudge. It's cute. I stay at my penthouse sometimes when I have business there."

"Oh, I'll think about it, Liam. Too much to take in."

"I'm sorry for taking advantage on you. I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

"It's fine." I smiled at him not wanting him to felt guilty about it.

"Is it true that you haven't been with anyone else after me? ."

"Yes, it's true. What about you? Do you have any? ."

"Yes. I thought I could forget about you but I can't and I'm sorry for that."