"He is so..." I must have a fever!

Its 5 AM, and I wake up on the cold floor. We all had to sleep here since the beds or rooms werent ready yet & when they got here at 9 yesterday in the night, we were all almost asleep. I go check out the rooms since I didnt have enough time yesterday. I look for the one I want already knowing tht the master bedrrom will be for my parenst. All the other rooms were nothing like the one in our LA home. The rooms were huge yet all looked the same somehow. As I open the door for a room, I noticed that the door has a daisy painted on it. I open the door and see a room smaller than the rest, yet still pretty big.

I look around and the walls are white with a line painted with daisies. It was the best room I seen in my entire life. It wasnt all big and fancy but it was just perfect for a simple girl like me. Theres a part in the corner of the roof that is tilted down so I predict thats where a corner of the entire house ends. I decide that this will be my room and start moving my stuff in so no one can take it after.

I decide to take a jog for a while since todays a school day, well should have been a school day for me, and I have nothing better to do. Once I am ready, I write a note to my parents so they know im fine.

Dear Parents, or Eliza,

I went for a jog since you guys were all still asleep when I woke up. I looked around the house and found a room right up stairs down the hallway that I decided to take over. I will return around 9 since I also wanna stop by a starbucks somewhere to grab a drink and Ill be back by then. Do not worry about me I will call if anything. Love You, Nevaeh Hemsworth. PS. Azeal do NOT take any of my stuff!

I leave my house and turn my music on to listen to "Shower" by Becky G. It is my favorite song for some reason and I love hear it everyday.

Ive been jogging for about 15 or 20 minutes and this is a very big neighborhood. Ive noticed some people leave early for school and suddenly I realize that those are the people that I will probably be hanging out with since im a morning person and always leave my sister so I get to school on time.

As Im jogging I realize that my music stops and a decide to take a look at it and slow down but still running, I realize that its just a text message my my sister saying that mom and dad read the note and they say its okay. I try put my phone back in my pocket and suddenly i run into a girl. We both fall down and I see her books fell on the florr. I suddenly stand up pick them up and help her up.

"OMG im so so sorry! Its just that Im kinda running late to meeting up with my friends and well I wasnt looking." Her sweet voice said and I couldnt believe she was the one apologyzing. Her hair was a natural red color, very beautiful, it was shiny and wavy in some kind of way. She was a little shorter than me and skinny. She was wearing a white shirt covered by a sleeveless jacket with some shorts and some brown colored short boots.

"No it should be me apologyzing! I should of watched out and stop running while trying to put my phone away! And well you better get going before your friends get mad!" I said in the nicest way possible.

"Well lest just say its both of our faults okay? And are you new around here? Never seen you around! Omg my phone!" She said and I looked down to pick up my phone as well. I realized that we had the same phone case which made me smile knowing that someone likes the same phone case I do.

" Yes i just moved yesterday here with my sister and parents from LA!"

" Ouch LA! Thats new, people dont usually move here from so far! Anyways im Rosetta Vangs & I am running late!"

"Yea Im from LA & Im Nevaeh Hemsworth and you should really get going!"

"Yea I should... Anyways hope to see you soon Neva! Well sorry I mean Nevaeh! Well i think im just gonna call you Neva and you can call me Rose like all my friends well bye!" She says and starts to run off. She is the most sweetest person I have ever met! Well besides Louis from yeterday. I look down my phone to put the music back on since it stopped again and I realize the lockscreen is a picture of a brunnete with 2 other girls and Rose in the background? OMG! I have her phone! She must of picked up the wrong one!