-G-

Louis POV

G starts to tell us about how the whole incident happened. Turns out this guy is her ex who cheated on her and didn't get what he wanted so he tried raping her. He's such an ass.

"That's terrible! Should we call the cops?" Rose suggests. Gosh... Rose...

I've found myself in a pretty tight spot lately... Rose & Nevaeh. When I first met Nevaeh I was quickly into her. The way her eyes shine in the moonlight... And her smile just makes you want to smile. I love how she always has her little awkward moments... That make her uncomfortable.

But Rose... She's so innocent and sweet. If you rip a pedal off a flower, you'll ruin her day. Her red hair is well taken care of, and always has a way to make everyone laugh or smile. I was talking to Jayleen earlier at school today and she told me the amazing things Rose has done for them.

"LOUIS!" Liam shouts bringing me back to earth.

"Huu? What? Oh.. Hey!" I say, everyone looks at me with confusion.

"Did you hear anything we just said?"Jayleen asks. I must have been thinking too hard about Rose and Nevaeh. I'm clueless about what they were talking about.  I stay quiet and they continue talking.

"So are you feeling better?" I ask G. She's a very beautiful girl. Really skinny and tall.

"Yes, thank you guys so much for being there for me... I-i just don't know what could have possibly have happened if you guys didn't show up..." G starts to tear up and burries her head in her palms. I feel so bad for her... She must be a virgin... She really didn't seem like the type to... Yeah. All the girls group hug her and tell her everything will be fine.

"I should get going back to the dorms now..." G says as she stands up. "Thank you for the sweater..." Attempting to take it off, Jayleen quickly interrupts her.

"Oh nonono... You can just give it back to me some other day. I'm sure you don't want to walk back to your... Dorms? Without a shirt" G thanks Jayleen and heads to the front door.

"I don't think you should go out right now... It's pretty late for you to go out walking by yourself... Specially after what happened. You should stay here for the night." Hazel suggests and we all agree.

"We're going to rent some movies and buy pizza... I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss that out! Plus, we can be your new friends." Liam adds taking a step closer to Hazel. He totally has a thing for her.

"YEAH! And then we can kick the guys out and have a slumber party!" Hazel says and makes all of us laugh.

"Thanks guys, but it's already pass the schools curfey and I don't want to be in trouble. Plus, If I don't wake up their tomorrow, my roommate will tell on me." G starts walking out and we all frown.

"We should atleast give you a ride." Jayleen says looking at Hazel.

"Here, you guys can drive her with my car " Hazel hands me her keys and Nevaeh, Rose, and Jayleen join us. Leaving Liam and Hazel behind. Mmm... You go Liam.

"Wait, did you say " dorms "? " Nevaeh asks. Dorms?

G's POV

"Dorms?" The the girl who lend me her sweater asks. These people are so nice. I wish it was like this at my school.

"Yeah, I go to a boarding school about 15-20 minutes from here." Their faces are shocked by my answer.

"Wait... Then what were you doing here? In this neighborhood.. " the guy who has the sweet voice asks.

"My family lives here... And just before you ask why I don't go to this high school.. Its because when I did, me and my sister would argue alot. Wet couldn't stand eachother at all and my parents decided to send me off to a boarding school since they love her more." I reply. My sister was always mean to me.  So full of herself and sleeping with everyone. An absolutely slut.

They don't asks anymore questions and just lead me to the car. I sit in the front to give instructions and we head off.

"Oh. By the way... I'm Nevaeh. This is Rose, and Jayleen. The blonde one that stayed behind is Hazel and the Guy is Liam."

They all have such beautiful names

"And of course. Let's not forget me... I'm Louis. Your chofer for tonight." Louis is so cute. He's so adorable with his voice.

The rest of the ride is silent, besides me giving Louis instructions. I wish I had friends like these... I love my friend at EF Academy... But these people have many to count on... Me and my friends... We just have ourselves.

_________

I chose EF Academy in Oxford, UK because that is my dream boarding school.
This is a crappy chapter... I know...
Im sorry. Next chapter will be on Gs POV and hey life at EF Academy. BTW. I see G played as...

DRUM ROLE PLEASE
************************
And the winner is......

VICTORIA JUSTICE!!! I have my reason for this (: