New Life, Might Not Go So Fine

I couldnt believe what i was just told. I felt like someone had just stabbed me in my throat. My nose started to get this weird feeling, and i could see that my sister was starting to tear up.

"WHAT!" Is all i really managed to say. I wasnt really focused, so things would just blurt out of my mouth. My anger had taken over me.

"Why do WE have to move?" Azeal followed my lead and decided to speak up.

"It was not an easy decission for us girls! But we have no other choice! We want the best for you guys, and we think this is it. They will pay your dad better and you guys can get a better education!" Mom added to the conversation. Just thinking that we had to move to the UK just for a little job issue.

"We have lived here all of our lifes mom! We have a great education on attending one of the best schools around here, and do you know how much i went through to be the cheer captain!? All for nothing.!" Azeal was really mad. I could tell since I had never heard her talk to our parents in that tone and way of annoyance.

"Look girls all ima say is to start packing up because we will be leaving in 2 days. Tomorrow will be the last at that school, so handle whatever you need to do because this is where a new life will start for you guys." Dad says.

As we walk away madly, we hear mom say "We are very sorry". I know she wants the best for us, but we have lived here for the longest and have made so many memories & friends. They cant just tell us that we will be moving 2 days before! Well they just just did but still!

Azeals slams her room door, and i start to think that tomorrow will be no easy for her. I decide to just stop the youtube video and maybe blog later to say why I was not able to make it.

--------- (time passes)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm goes off and i start to think that we are moving today.

I decide to keep my style casual as always. I walk over to my closet and take out a a white undershirt, followed by a navy blue cardigan, and closed my closet door taking out some simple Aeropostal jeans. I walk over under my bed and look for my navy blue TOMS to match with my cardigan. I pick my hair up in a bun and since i have dora bangs to differ myself from my sister, I decide to bobby pin them to the side. And I actually liked the way i looked.

I go downstairs and find Azeal on the floor. She isnt ready AT ALL. Which surprises me because she is always the first one ready. She was still in her Pjs and her hair was all over the place.

"Can i help you with something Azeal? Is everything okay?" I asked her curious and hope she wouldnt snap at me. Although I knew what she was going to say.

"I dont know, can you get Harold back for me and stop by to get all my cheer friends to like me again?" I was surprised by her answer. She said it in such a calm way. I thought she was going to tell me that it wasnt my business or if i have anything better to do.

"Mmm...No.. but i can get you a cup of coffee and help you get ready?"

"That sounds nice... can you please?"

"Yes of course I can! You are my sister and i know how you feel right now." I left the living room and went for a cup of coffee and took it to her. When she grabbed it I told her it was better if we go get her dressed up so we can be ready later. She rolls her eyes at me but yet agrees.

"You should wear a dress!" I suggest.

"Dresses are for happy people Neva. Dont be silly," she says.

"C'Mon! You are happy your just feeling like this because of yesterday! But dont worry, Harold is a jerk for leaving you and telling you all those mean stuff anyways!"