1

(Lisa's povs)

"Goodmorning~" I was greeted by the smiling bunny on top of me, I smiled like a idiot. His name is Jeon Jungkook and we are together for almost three years and I'm living with him now since my parents are on Thailand.

Both of us met during highschool days, we knew each other because of our friends and that made us both close to each other and end up dating until now.

"Il-eona (wake up) jagi~" He whined and pulled me into his embrace making me sit into his lap then his hand supported my back while I rubbed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him too.

I heard him chuckled by my actions then I giggled and yawned, "Why so early?" I complaint still hugging him and rested my head into his shoulder wanting to sleep again

"It's already 1:00 pm Manoban, wake up." He said while gently patting my back gently then I just groaned in response

"You won't get up or else you'll receive a punishment." He whispered into my ears seductively which made me fully awake, I quickly got off him and put my hands up surrendering

"Good girl, now take a shower I'll wait you downstairs." He said then ruffled my hair and winking before going down, then I head straight to the bathroom and showered myself.

I grabbed a shorts and a shirt and wear it and walked downstairs I saw Jungkook lying the couch sleeping while the television is still on and the remote on his hand, I chuckled quietly then carefully took the remote of his hands then turned the tv off.

While I sat in the carpet and admired his sleeping face, look who's sleepy now? Haha!

"Done staring?" He asked with hoarse voice, uh oh his awake

"I'm not staring and I'm about to wake you up." I lied looking away, "Aigoo, my Lalisa is bad at lying." He pouted then sat up then ruffled my hair again

"Aish, I just combed my hair bunny!" I said and playfully hit his chest then ruffled my hair more, I gave him are-you-serious look then he ran away then I chased him, both of us are chasing each other for like 10 minutes.

I end up sitting down at the floor catching my breath while Jungkook is lying down the floor which doing the same as me. 

Then I stood up and approached the kitchen about to cook till I saw foods in the table, did Jungkook cook all of these?

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms hugging me from behind aka Jeon Jungkook.

"Let's eat." I grinned and look at him, "Give me a kiss first." He said while doing his puppy eyes look, I gave in and give a kiss on his cheek while he grin from ear to ear and we sat beside each other begin to dig in.