2

(Lisa's povs)

"Jeon Bunny, let's head out it's boring here." I whined to him while pouting and tugging his shirt, currently both of us are sitting in the couch and watching a boring movie.

One of his arms is slid into my waist pulling me closer to him and the other one is intertwined with my head and my head resting into his broad chest.

"Sure, go change." He said and kissed my forehead then I smiled like a kid and ran to Jungkook's room or should I say our room.

" He said and kissed my forehead then I smiled like a kid and ran to Jungkook's room or should I say our room

I got changed till I heard a knocked from the door, "Come in~" I said before sliding my phone into my pocket.

"I'll get change you can wait for me downstairs." He commanded and I agreed, I gave him a kissed on his cheeks before closing the door behind me.

Then some minutes of waiting he finally head down and I turned my attention to him making my heart skipped a beat, his wearing a dark green long coat with a grey shirt paired with ripped jeans and his favorite black timberlands.

"Done checking me out again?" He said and planted a satisfied smirk into his face, here he goes again smirking.

"L-Let's go!" I stuttered and leave him behind I heard him shouting my name, serves him right!

(Jungkook's povs)

I love to tease her and which made her shy and blush everytime which makes my heart flutter. I'm currently taking her to Amusement Park today and right now she's sleeping while her head resting into the window suddenly she sneezed.

I giggled by her actions and focused on the road.

[ Park ]

"Jeon Lisa wake up." I teased her and pinched her cheeks, "Where are we?" She asked with her mornoon voice.
"We just arrived." I said and gave her a small smile and she nodded and look into her surrondings, her eyes widened in horror seeing the huge roller coaster.

"W-We are not riding that." She said and she pointed at the huge rollercoaster and chuckled
"Let's head out." I said and she uneasy nodded at me, then I walked out the car and opened the car door for me.
"Let's go princess." I said and intertwine our hands together and we arrive at the ticket booth.

The worker from the ticket booth gave me a flirt look and I gave her a disgusted then look Lisa noticed it.
"Tickets for two couples please." Lisa grinned then the worker gave rolled her eyes at her
"Excuse me did you just rolled my eyes to my girlfriend?" I asked the worker
"Date me instead of the trash beside you." The girl flirted and bit her lip
"Sorry but you don't suit my taste and I'm already taken ms. too bad." I said and winked at her as I grabbed her ticket then Lisa gave her  a nasty look and both of us entered the Amusement Park

"That girl is a flirt psh I won't let her take my Jungkook away from me." I heard her mumbled then I looked at her and she just innocently look at me with her round eyes then I ruffled her hair.
"You love my hair so much Jeon Jungkook." She groaned, "Yeah its soft and fluffy." I responded

"So what are we riding?" She asked me and I pulled her to the big rollercoaster she saw earlier, her jaw dropped seeing it and she looked at me
"Are you serious?" She asked me while giving me a I-dont-want-to-ride that look
"Come on, don't worry I'll protect you." I said and gave her a wink before giving her a small kiss into her lips then she just stood in her spot like a statue.

"Excuse me beautiful ms, let's go." I said and waved my hand into her face 
"Uh, l-let's go." She said and pulled me into the ride

"Babe you don't have to force yourself." I said then cupped her cheeks making her cheeks redden
"N-Nah plus I also want to try it since college is starting tomorrow again." She said and gave me a sweet smile then I nodded

(No one's povs)

Both of you almost tried all the rides night took over the sky so both of you decided to ride the 'Feriss Wheel', usually when couples reached on the top of the ride they kissed or sometimes if your with your crush you can ask him/her out or confessed to him/her.

Both of you are sitting beside each other and looking at the city lights displayed in the window.

"Wahhh! Jinjja yeopodaaaa!" Lisa exlcaimed
"It really is I'm so happy I took you here." Jungkook said and kissed her forehead
"Aww that's sweet Kookie~" She cooed making Jungkook's cheeks tinted in red

"Let's have dinner before heading home." Lisa said and Jungkook agreed with her idea
"Kaja!~" Jungkook said and held her hands swinging back and forth

---------------------------

"Wahhhh! Jinjaaa! It's so delicious~" Lisa said after tasting the noodles infront of her while Jungkook let out a small chuckle from his lips.
"Kookie eat now." Lisa commanded him and they both start to dig in

---------------------------

"I'm taking shower first I smell bad." Lisa said about to walk till Jungkook stopped her by holding her wrist and spun her around to make her look at him.

His face keeps coming slowly till their lips are inches apart,  they are both staring to each other for a minute then Jungkook took a quick look into her lips then back to her eyes, her heart can't stop beating fastly like it was about to burst in any minute.

Till their lips got connected slowly closing her eyes, Lisa wrapped her arms on Jungkook's neck then Jungkook circled his arms over Lisa's waist pulling her closer. They kissed passionately and catch their breaths while resting their forehead into each other.

A smug smirk was displayed into his face while Lisa's cheeks turned red.

"You little bunny tease." Lisa mumbled and Jungkook laughed a bit then Lisa started walking into their room leaving Jungkook smiling like a idiot downstairs.