5

(Jungkook's povs)

She keep on running into my mind which made my heart ache every seconds, every flashbacks came through my head. The days that both of us are happy and close.

Why does she need to comeback? Seeing her comeback, hearing her voice once again makes my heart shatter into pieces.

She's the girl who is with me during happiness and sadness, before Lisa appeared my life she was with me.

Till the day came that i asked her out and unexpected answer came out from her mouth, "I dont like you Jungkook." those words keep on ringing into my mind, then there she left me alone in the dark and never dare to come back.

Her name is, Celine, Park Celine. 

I moved on and I already have Lisa, as I said I love her.

"Manoban what are u doing?" I asked her as I wrapped both of my arms into her waist, nuzzling into her crooked neck, swaying our body left to right.

"I'm cooking as you can see." She said as she tried to flip the frying pan, I chuckled by her cute actions

 "Jungkook?" She asked me while I hummed in response, I suddenly felt sleeping.

"Don't you dare sleep in me, your heavy you know." She whined like a little kid while I giggled and shook my head

"Arraseo, sleep jagi." She said then kissed my cheek before I drifted to dreamland.

(Lisa's povs)

Jungkook have been sleeping in the couch while resting his head into my legs, he seems stressed and sleepy. 

I can tell if of course, at the same time I think something is going on why he's acting like this. I just felt it by my nerves.

what's happening to you Jungkook?

(ehehehehe short chap. mian)