7

Lisa went back the house and surprised to see Jungkook in the couch sleeping while the tv is on.

Her heart fluttered seeing him waited for her, Jungkook is sleeping in the couch while sitting. He's head was swaying left to right in no time he lied down the couch and mumbled some things which made Lisa laughed.

Lisa laughed quietly as he approach the guy who is sleeping in the couch, she gently sat on the mat admiring her boyrfriend's handsomeness.

Her hands reached into the tip of his nose going up into his eyelashes and his bangs going down through his cheek and at last his kissable pink lips.

Suddenly her eyes widened by Jungkook sudden actions, he held her hand and slowly opened his eyes while Lisa blinks continuously, Jungkook sat up and pulled Lisa's hand making her sit into his lap.

Lisa is sitting on Jungkook's lap while her legs are on Jungkook's side, as Jungkook slid his arms into her waist pulling her closer.

Jungkook rested his head into her crook neck, his hot breath makes Lisa's heart times faster.

Once again she fell inlove with him.

"Sorry for being arrogant towards you." Jungkook finally spoke up breaking the silence, your hands are on your sides not even embracing him back, your still hurt by his actions.

"Sorry for being a jerk not listening to you." He added pulling you closer towards him

"Sorry for not being your boyfriend for the whole time." He told as he released his embrace towards you, still his arms are on your waist.

He looked into your eyes deeply while you look at him with the whole pain  you felt the way he acted towards you these  days.

"I'm sorry baby." He said before crashing his lips towards yours