WFWKH - 4

Arnav POV

I was walking casually towards my office when suddenly a bunch of girls dressed as tomboys stopped me. What the... whats going on??? Before I could question them the answer to my problem sauntered towards me. Dressed up in a red saree Khushi crossed the distance between us whistling to me with wiggling eye brows. I gulped horrified with the scene.
The tomboy girls locked me so that I could not move an inch by holding my arms and legs. Huuhhhhh.

WHAT THE HELL IS KHUSHI UPTO???????

WHY DO I FEEL THAT I AM ABOUT TO GET ADAM TEASED!!!????!

"Mr Raizada badi jaldi mein lgrhe hain....zara humari taraf bhi dekh lijiye na. Bahut bhaag liye aap humse. Ab aaj to hum aapko chumma dekar hi rahenge."
(Mr. Raizada you seem to be in a rush...please spare some time for me too. Enough is enough I wont chase you anymore, today you will be kissed by me once n for all).

I looked around for help hundreds of people were standing near my office, on the streets and near us. But no one was ready to help out this 'Male Damsel in Distress'. Ughhhhh.

NO...NO..NO....NO...

Khushi Gupta cupped my cheeks with her milky palms and then closed the minute distance between us.
"NOW YOU WILL BE MINE ARNAVJIIII.....ha..ha..ha..."
Her villian like heavy voice announced teasingly.

"Khushi PLEASE STOP....Khushi...DONT DO THIS....HELP.....SOMEONE...."
I screamed for help. However todays world is such that no one turns to help you. Especially when it comes to crime scenes. Does no one care about my molestation????

"Koi nai aaya dekha....ab iss galti ke liye aapko DO DO KISSES MILENGI....HA HA HA..."
(See no one came to help...now for this fault of yours you will be given 2-2 KISSES....HA HA HA..)
Khushi again sounded like a cruel lady villian.

My DAMN VIRTUE.....
and then I felt her lips on mine.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

I woke up with a jolt screaming a big NOOOOOOOOO to myself. I was not on the open streets, no ladies were holding me and no Khushi was here to take my first kiss with force.

"Chotte are you alright?"
Di asked looking at me in wonder and shock.

She was standing near my bedroom door along with Nani. They both shared a look with each other and then stared at me. They must be thinking that I am crazy. Never ever did something like this happened.

"Chotte whats wrong? Did you have a nightmare? Oh no you are sweating.."
Di exclaimed while rushing towards me. She caressed me cheek with a worried look.

"I am fine Di. No need to worry. Just a bad dream."
I tried to assure her.

"Chotte you have been a little lost since last night...is there something that is troubling you?"
Nani asked me gently while sitting beside me.

What do you want me tell you Nani? That from last night Khushi Gupta has been constantly flirting with me? That she is a siren that is hell bend to finish me off? Who makes my heart thunder in my chest? WHO IS NOW HARASSING ME IN MY DREAMS????
"No Nani everything is fine. Its just work stress."
I answered in a calm voice.

Both of them left me after my constant reassurance. Phewww.

WHAT THE HELL KHUSHI GUPTA...