WFWKH - 9

Khushi POV

Hmmmm. This is so ridiculous. I mean come on. Arnavji can hang out and be all romantic with me. He can admit that he likes me. However when I ask him to confess his love for me...this guy runs away like a bullet train. Ughhh. Aise bhi kya badi demand krdi humne jo Arnavji Milkha Singh ban gaye Devi Maiyya??
(It was not such a big of a demand that Arnavji turned into Milkha Singh my dear Goddess??)

Bas ek ILU ILU hi to bolna hai...aur kya?
(Only one ILU ILU thats it...right?)

Pure office mein ASR ke naam se ghuratey hain...aur I Love You ki baat ho to kitten jaisa behaviour? Huhhh.
(In the entire office he roars in the name of ASR...and when it comes to I Love You he turns into a kitten? Huhhh).

"Khushi what are you thinking? Stop being so distracted and drink this tea of yours."
Jeeji muttered while sitting besides me on the porch steps.

"Oh Jeeji you have no idea about what I am going through right now. Do you know Arnavji ran away from me today when I asked him to confess his feelings. You tell me is it such a big deal to accept that he loves me?"
I asked with a pouty face.

Jeeji sighed deeply and then ruffled my hair a little with a smile.
"Khushi not everyone is an extrovert and bubbly person like you. Maybe Arnavji is feeling shy in saying such deep words to you. You have to see things from his point fo you too. Perhaps he needs that extra push."
I acknowledged her words but felt a little sad for not getting the response that I needed from my dear Arnavji.

Suddenly out of nowhere s light bulb went off in my head. Ofcourse why did I not think of that before.
"Oh Jeeji you are the best sister in this whole world...you know that right?"
I asked while giving her a tight hug and finishing my drink in one gulp.

"What?? What do you mean Khushi?"
She asked getting all confused as usual. Her phrase of 'extra push' activated the doors of my mind.

I did not hear her calls and just went to my room. Jeejis words had given roots to a plan that was forming in my mind currently. Just wait and watch Mr. Raizada. You will confess the words that I desire to hear from you...pretty soon. With a new determination I dialled Amanjis number. Time for the first part of the plan.

Midnight @ Shantivan -

Arnav POV
Standing in front of my bathroom mirror I was trying to confess the words that Khushi wanted to hear from me. And I was failing miserably.

"I really think that I..."
Naaah...

"The deal is such that..."
Ughhh no. This is not gonna work either.

"Khushi I really believe that love is more profitable in our case...."
No ways.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICE MEETING RAIZADA!!

BRING OUT THE EMOTIONS!!!

TRY HARDER!!!!

I came back to my room and starting pacing back and forth with my hands in air. This has to be done in one go and in the right manner. A proper and well organised I LOVE YOU. Yup. That is whats needed.

Let do a mental checklist-

#More of Emotions

#Less of Official words specifically avoid DEAL

#And ofcourse Eye Contact no stammering at all.

I closed my eyes and meditated for a long 2 minutes and then said the words out loud.

"I Love You..."

YES....

I DID IT...

OH MY GOODNESS....