A hard start ch.1

I am Taylor and I have just started high school and may I tell you this is way different then any thing I have known. My whole life helped prepare me but as you are going to see that did not help a lot. Over the summer I kept I touch with most of my friends, especially my best friends. I walked into the school with my head phones in and my favorite coca cola crop top on  and my all black leggings on.

Not ready at all for what I was about to witness. Screaming teens reuniting with their small groups or cliques of course I spotted mine in no time greeting people on my way to them. Some people just stared like they never saw a human being before. Every one has changed and people keep saying I have too but I don't see that part a lot.

 As I got close to them I heard a familiar voice telling me to wait up. I turn around to see a unfamiliar face waving me over to him, I did not want to be rude so I told my friends to give me a second and walked over to this mystery person. He stared at me for a second then he went in for a hug it was a very awkward hug being that I don't remember who  this person  is. 

He was okay looking boy okay I lied that boy was fine and he had some pretty eyes. He notice how awkward I looked and said you really don't remember me Tay. At that moment I noticed it was Jayden my elementary school and middle school crush. It is hilarious how much he has changed. But then he asked  me to go with him sometime just to catch up and gave me his number.

  I stopped and took one good look at him I saw how he had a glow up and how he got a whole lot cuter. As I walked away I looked back because it felt like he was staring at me I was right, so not to be weird I waved goodbye and smiled. I walked over to my friends liya, Destiny, Keyera and layla who we call lay we all gave each other hugs and talked about our classes. Lay told me to turn around while she was trying not to laugh. Of course I did turn around and I saw nahmair standing there with flowers and chocolate.

 My friend always liked to make a scene I haven't seen him sense the last year in middle School I smiled and went straight in for a big hug. As I was hugging him I saw Jayden standing alone with tears in his eyes looking at nahmair and I. I felt bad so I pulled away from the long lasting hug. I took the gifts he got for me and thanked him. Everyone in my friend group notice Jayden and when nahmair left to go talk to his friends they all started awwing and stuff like that.Well... In elementary school I told my crush I liked him  and he told people I was his girlfriend.

 Silly crushes and such Anyways the boy was Jayden he gave me a ring like the ones that don't turn green, I have a feeling I grandma is Missing a diamond encrusted ring . I didn't have his number he didn't have a phone and at the end of the year he told me that he wasn't going to my middle school. That year in fifth grade I had made a lot of friends that had boys included, one of them was nahmair I had his number and all we did was text. 

He wanted to go out out with me we did go out a little bit but I just loved our friendship and did not want to ruin it. But if we did go out we would be the number one couple like couple goals for real. We still flirt from time to time but nothing serious.I rolled my eyes and blanked out what I was thinking of I don't know but I know I was thinking of something it was really confusing I didn't like that feeling. I didn't like how loud it was in the halls but like a lot of things it doesn't start easy I have this feeling like this year  it might be a hard start.

///oh sorry i am un publishing my story I just wanted to revise ///please comment and leave feedback share this story//