Confused ch. 9

Taylor P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital with a horrible headache , The last events were a blur all I remember getting shot. I sat up in my bed looking at my surroundings I saw a big teddy bear and lots of flowers sitting on the chair in the corner . A nurse walked into my room surprised to see me sitting up and being aware of my surroundings.

Well how are you Mrs.Johnson?, she said with a genuine smile on her face her name tag read Jenny West.

Im fine I just have a headache

Are you sure ?????

Yes 

well Mrs. Johnson You were shot and took a pretty hard fall you had a slight concussion and started to go into shock if it was not for that sweet man who brought you here you would have died. But anyways you went into coma for a couple of hours and-

wait. I said cutting her off What man dropped me off and who are those flowers from and when can I leave no offense I just don't like hospitals.

oh I understand I never got his named but I can try to find out for you and for the flowers I don't know They just were sent for you. okay okay enough chit chat i'm sorry i'm very talkative and I will stay here for hours 

she walked over to me and checked my blood pressure and did simple test on me I noticed a kind of southern accent in her voice. After she was finished started to walk out and stopped and turned to me and just said , You are so lucky if you need anything ask for Jenny okay sweet heart I will be back in a little bit stay in bed and get some rest. She proceeded out he door

Jenny wait!!!!!

Well yes darling that was quick i just need a hug. I said quietly slightly embarrassed she  walked over to me and hugged me tight she smelled like peppermints and the doctors office. I broke down and just started crying in her arms thinking about everything Nahmair , Jayden, my friends ,school, my family. This complete stranger just cradled me like a baby as if she under stood my pain. Thanks I struggled to say and rolled over in my bed soon after I was asleep . 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a surprise Jayden sitting in my room on his phone. he looked up at me and smiled.

So bae you want some breakfast???? he pulled out some ihop. Boy bye who is bae? anyways I will take That food because this hospital food be nasty low key. He just laughed at me and pulled out the food and pulled up a chair to my bed. I winced at the pain in my leg while sitting up. So Tay what happened to you  I mean I came over right when I heard that you were in the hospital. I really don't want to talk about it Jayden i'm sorry but who told you that I was here? I don't know I just got a text are you sure you okay?? Jenny walked into the room with a bag and a smile, Well Mrs. Johnson we are going keep you here for a couple more days to make sure you are ok also i brought some things that were dropped off for you. Thank you jenny , Anytime see you later.