Chapter 1: brotherly brawl

Saiyan Labrynth

Chapter 1: Bro-fight

A blond haired teen flew intp the air. His orange gi was tattered and torn; his tail wrapped around his waist.

An older male chased after him. He flashed out and appeared behind the blond, kicking him in the back and sending him flying. The younger male crashed into the ground, face first.

He sat up, rubbing his head and wincing. "That was a dirty move, Raditz!!"

Raditz floated down next the the blond and helped him to his feet. "So what if it was dirty? I won didn't I?" He said with a cocky tone. "You going to be okay, Kaka? Or are you gonna cry like a baby?" Raditz's black jeans were ripped at the knee (more like burned).

"I'm fine!" Kaka shoved his brother to the side. "And I'm not a baby!"

"No matter what you say, you're always going to be my baby brother," Raditz said, giving Kaka a pat on the back.

"Whatever!" Kaka sighed.

A clock in the distance rung out 12 times, indicating 12 o'clock. "Holy chiz, it's already 12? We gotta get home!" Kaka gasped. "C'mon, Bro! Mom's gonna KILL us!" The blond ran in the direction of the clock. His brother ran after him.

It began to rain. "Are you f*cking kidding me?!" Raditz yelled in annoyance.

They ran past the town square, over the train tracks, and straight to the front door of a small, white house.

"This is so not fair!" Kaka cried. A purple haired woman stepped out of the house with her arms crossed over her chest. "Where have you two been? Oh, you're both soaked! Come inside, quick, before you catch a cold out here."

"All right Mom, let's go," Raditz sighed. Kaka and Raditz followed their mother into the house. Kaka looking rather sulky. "You're an hour late." His mother said.

"I know. I'm sorry, but -"

"You know that your father and I only go out a few times an -" His mother said.

"You go out every weekend!" Kaka complained.

"Kaka!" Raditz yelled.

"Please, let me finish! And I only ask you to babysit your sisters if it won't interfere with your plans."

Kaka walked up a few steps toward his bedroom, then stopped to speak. "How would you know if I have plans? You never talk to me anymore!"

"Well, I assume you'll tell me if you have plans. I'd like it if you went out on a date or trained with your friends, it's only natural at your age," She said.

A manly voice rang through the house. "Arella, are you ready to go? Are Kakarot and Raditz back? There you are! You brats had your mother worried sick."

Kaka grunted in anger. He dashed up the stairs yelling, "I can never do anything right, can I!?" He ran into his room and slammed the door.

The man came into view. He had spiky black hair; a scar across his left cheek, and a small baby girl in tow. He shrugged his shoulders at Arella. "What's with him?"

"Bardock, he treats me like a wicked stepmother in a fairy tale no matter what I do," She moaned.

"I'll go talk to him." Raditz said.

. . . .

Kaka threw two punches in the air, then a kick toward a mirror that laid against the wall. Soon, there was a knock at the door.

"Kaka, I need to talk to you!" Raditz yelled through the door.

Kaka stomped across his room and flopped onto his bed. "There's nothing to talk about!" He yelled. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it into his face.