Update!!! New Ideas!!!

Hey guys!! I just wanted to update you on what's been going on. I'm currently working on the next chapter. It's just been a little hard because I've been so busy lately with school and home and everything. Plus, I'm trying to find a job.

But, I am still working on the chapter. I'm just not sure when I'll have it out. BUT, I also have an idea of making another main book that I'll be constantly updating like this book. My idea is to make a book about a teenage girl who is bullied because she is overweight. I got inspired by a book that I was reading here on Wattpad. I was also inspired to write it because I am overweight as well, and I have been bullied before for my weight. In elementary school, I was chubby and used to get bullied. Then towards the end of elementary school, I started getting skinny a bit, but once I got into Jr. High, I started getting bigger again slowly.

I wasn't doing well in school and I got stressed and turned to food. And now, I'm the biggest I ever have been and to add on, I have diabetes. It's not bad, I don't need medicine yet. But I don't want it to be yet I want it too be "I don't need medicine.". I'm still at the point that I can reverse it. But it's still really hard.

But, anyway guys, I just wanted to tell you one of my ideas. But enough about me. How are you guys doing? And how does my idea sound? Please vote for this book and leave comments if you have any ideas.

P.S: The book will be a more... adult book. So you guys are warned. Only read the book if you will take it seriously. For me, it's a book about helping others who are being bullied or have been bullied.

Good luck guys!! :) Love ya!! :D

-Angelique