Finding the Tempest: Part 2

**~**~** Kenzie's P.O.V **~**~**

We all started slowly swimming down. We started progressively speeding up a bit at a time.

"How long do you think it'll take us to reach the bottom?" Narissa asked. 

"I don't know.... We'll just have to keep going until we can try to see something or whatever." Angelique said.

We kept going down until we couldn't see our hands in front of our faces.

"Okay. Now would be a good time for some light." I said to Angelique.

"Okay. Watch your eyes at first." She said and a light slowly got brighter and brighter. It ilit up a good perimeter around us.

Once it got bright enough, we all looked around.

"Geeze. Even with the light, it still looks like we're in just darkness. Like as if we're no where..." Said Sophie.

"Yeah... Well let's keep going." Tifa said.

Probably what seemed about almost an hour and a half later.

We got to the bottom of the Mariana's Trench.

"O-okay.... So... We're here... W-what now?" Said Meredith shivering a bit because of how cold it was. Tifa was trying to keep us as warm as possible with her heating powers. And Angelique had a force field around all of us just incase the pressure was too much. Even for us.

"D-do you t-think you can try to make it b-brighter Angelique?" Tifa asked her.

"I-I'll try." She said shivering. 

She looked at her hand with the light orb and tried to make it brighter. It got a little bit brighter and then stopped.

"I-I think that's the most I can d-do it." She said.

"It's o-okay. That's fine." Said Tifa.

"S-so do we start looking ar-around?" I asked.

"Yeah. L-let's try." Tifa said.

"You c-can only go about s-six feet away guys. J-just a reminder." Angelique said.

We all nodded and we searched a liitle bit. Angelique had to move with us though. 

After a few minutes, I started digging in the sand just to see if there was anything buried. I did it slowly so no sand would fly up.

"H-how much time do we have left for the p-potion Tifa?" Angelique asked.

"We h-have about.... 15 m-minutes. S-so we better h-hurry." She said.

I kept digging slowly until I felt my nail scratch against something hard.

"Ow." I said quietly.

I dug more and there was something brown underneath. It seemed big though.

"G-guys! L-look what I f-found!" I said.

They all gathered around as I continued to dig it up more.

"W-what is it?" Eldoris asked.

"I d-don't know. It looks really b-big though. I think it's a chest." I said.

I dug until I found a handle.

"Stand back guys." I said.

They all backed up a bit and I started to pull on it.

It wouldn't budge.

I grunted and let go.

"It's t-too stuck in there." I said.