Chapter 2

The next morning everyone was hanging out near the cabins. We weren't really doing anything just talking and hanging out. I would look at Rin every now and then and would try not to blush. (Friends Name) would look at me and nudge me in the rib and I would blush deeply and look away from (Him/Her). RIn looks at us curiously and (Friends Name) would shake my head a little. I tell them I'm going for a walk so I could hide my blush.

I get up from the group and walk into the woods. I didn't go far and stop by a tree. "Why why can't I just confess to him." I say to no one in particular. "Confess what to who?" I hear and yelp and jump up and turn around to see Rin. "Oh no one." I say. "Uh huh." He says rolling his eyes at me. "So why are you here?" I ask him. "Oh you were taking a while so (Friends Name) told me to get you." He says.

I make a mental note to either thank or curse (Friends Name). "Oh I didn't think I was taking that long." I say scratching the back of my head. He rolls his eyes again. "Yeah come on." He says taking my hand and leading me back. I blush and thank god that Rin can't see me. I look at our hands and seee our fingers are intertwined and I smile and walk with him. 

(Rin's P.O.V)

I look at our hands from the corner of my eye and smile. I look at (Your Name) through the corner of my eye and try not to blush. We get back and Matoko looks at our hands and gives me a thumbs up I blush and look away from them. (Your Name) looks at me. "You okay Rin?" (She/He) asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I say letting go of (his/her) hand and wlak back to the group hiding my face. Haru shakes his head at me and I glare at him.

After awhile it was night time and we had a campfire going on. We were making smore's and everyone was laughing. I was sitting next to (Your Name) and (she/he) were smiling that beautiful smile (she/he) has. I look awa before I could count as I was staring at (her/him). "Hey (Your Name) why don't you sing."  Nagisa says. "What!?" (Your Name) says looking at him. "No no no no no no." (She/He) says shaking their head.

"Please." Nigasa says giving a puppy dog look. (Your Name) sighs and gets a guitar out and starts to play a little tune. "I call this the campfire song song." ( XD) After the song we were all laughingabout the song knowing what show it's from. I look at (him/her) and smile wishing I could confess I love (him/her).

Everyone was getting tired and was heading back to their cabins I look back at (Your Name) and I caught (her/him) looking back at me and I smile while (she/he) blushed and looked away. I chuckled and walked inside my cabin and start to head to bed.