Chapter 5

Arthur-chan: Wow I suck

Rin: Yes you do you keep these wonderful readers waiting on a story that you haven't updated in forever!

Arthur-chan hides in an emo corner with Makoto pats her back.

Nagisa: Arthur-chan is really sorry readers its just she forgets to update and then summer came and became lazy but she will try and update more and promises.

______________________________________

I woke up and rub my eyes. I knew my hair was everywhere and I do not give a crap. I got to the bathroom and did my business and other stuff you do. Got dressed and headed out to the table. I groan a little and lay my head on the table and (F/N) gave me a some chocolate and I smile thanking her. (I don't know about you people but I love chocolate in the morning.)

She knew me so well for her to tell her mom to bring chocolate. Rin came out and sat next to me and I smiles at him to be nice.

We kinda spent the day goofing off and laying near the beach and lake. So Makoto and (F/N) went exploring in the middle of it and they say they found a cave. We all went at night to check it out and something wasn't right since I have a feeling and when do something bad happens or someone is not a nice person.

We all got to the opening and (F/N) smirks. "Okay guys the real reason we brought you here is because we're gonna do a challenge." She says and I glare a little. "Okay people draw straws. Who ever has the shortest straws will go first and the one with the longest straws will go last. There are two of the same straws so you'll be put in a pair." She says smiling.

"I knew you were up to something." I say shaking my head. We all took turns taking our straws and the pairs from first to last are me and Rin, Haru and (F/N), and Makoto and Nagisa.

I groan a little since not only I was scared if water I was scared of the dark. It's not that I'm scared of the dark its what's in the dark I'm scared of. Nagisa gave us a flashlight and blanket and told us luck and push us inside.

I whimper a little and I guess Rin cause he wrapped an arm around me. "Come on I'm here." He says and I smile a little at him and nod.

"You guys have to stay in there all night!" (F/N) yells as we walk in. "Damn her." I mumble turning on the flashlight as we got deeper inside.

We stopped and sat on a rock. I was kinda huddled together since ever little sound startled me.

(Rin's pov)

I see (Y/N) huddled within herself and wrap my arm around her. She blushes a little and cuddles into me as she seemed to calm down.

I smile as she looks up at me. "Thanks." She says and I nod. We looked into each others eyes and lean in...

( Cliff Hanger!!!!! )
______________________________________

Rin: You daughter of a bitch!

Makoto: Rin don't be so mean to Arthur-chan.

Makoto wraps his arms around Arthur-chan.

Arthur-chan: Save me gentle giant!

Haru shakes his head and looks at the readers as Rin chases Arthur-chan around.

Haru: Comment and vote good readers. Arthur-chan is having some troubles right now.