Chapter 6 (The Long Awaited Lemon)

Rin and Aurthur-chan glare at each other.

Nagisa: Come on Rin it's not Arthur-chan's fault she has been sick.

Arthur-chan: Plus the fact I have been (forced) to go to colleges to see how they are and stuff for the future.

Rin: Jeez whatever.

Arthur-chan brightens up and tackles him in a hug.
------------------------------
(Rins pov)

We lean in and I feel our lips press against each other. She snakes her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist. I pick her up gently setting her in my lap. In that moment she squeaks and I took the opportunity to stick my tongue inside.

(Your pov)
(Sorry his is short but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I moan a little feeling his tongue on mine. I started to fight back not giving him the opportunity to win. When I felt a hand on my butt. I was to distracted by it and it gave him the opportunity to claim my mouth.

We break away panting a string of saliva connecting our lips and he licks it away. I blush from that and he leans in starts to suck, nibble, and lick on my neck. I moan tangling my fingers in his red hair pressing my body against his.

I feel his shark like teeth and it makes me smile and bite my bottom lip. I didn't know what I was doing but I started to move my hips grinding against him. I feel him groan against my neck and bite into it gently and I let out a little yelp.

I feel him pick me up and lay me down on a flat rock. I look up at him as he looks down at me and he leans in kissing me. I started to take his tank top off and he takes off my tank top and bra. I was a little embarrassed and went to cover my chest but he stops me. "Your beautiful (Y/N)." He says in my ear.

I let him remove my arms from my chest and he starts to kiss down to my chest. I look away to hide my embarrassment and soon started to moan. I feel him starting to suck and bite gently on my left breast and pinch and pull on the other.

I try not to be so loud not knowing if the others were outside the cave or not. I cover my mouth with my mouth moaning into it and arches my back. I didn't notice him pulling hjs hand away from my chest to trail down to my shorts and unbutton them.

He took off my shorts and panties making me shiver from the cold. He pulls away from my chest and sees how wet I am and chuckles a little. "Excited are we?" He ask and I puff my cheeks a little. "Of course I am when your doing this." I say as he smiles.

He leans in close to my ear. "This may hurt a bit." He says as he presses a finger against my entrance. I bite my bottom lip and he pushes his fingers inside. I moan a little as he started to thrust it slowly inside. Soon he started adding a second then a third. I didn't care about the pain only the pleasure.

He started to move his fingers faster and faster before pulling them out. I whimper a little from the loss and he chuckles. "Don't worry I'm not done yet." He says starting to undo his pants. I widen my eyes a little seeing what he was packing. "So big." I say not realizing I said it out loud. "Thank you." He says and gets between my legs.

"You ready?" He asks me. I look up at him smiling and wrap my arms around his neck and nods. He presses his member against my entrance and slowly pushes inside. I whimper a little in his neck and tighten my arms a little around him. I hear him grown as he got ever inch inside.

He let me adjust which I was grateful for. It took my a bit before I nodded at him and he started to move his hips. I moan in his neck and starts to suck and nibble on it causing a hickey. He groans as he started to go faster. I wrap my legs around his waist loving all of this pleasure he was giving me.

I feel him hit a spot that makes me see white and I throw my head back in pleasure. "Ahhh there Rin right there!" I moan not caring of the others heard me. He started to hit that spot over and over again and I couldn't help it as I felt myself going to cum soon. "Rin I-I'm close." "M-me to." He moans into my ear.

I arch my back off the rock moaning loudly as I started to cum. I felt him pull out and cum on my stomach and I shudder a little. We look each other in the eyes panting and we smile at each other. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back. "I love you (Y/N)." He says and I smile. "I love you to Rin." I say as he grabs the blanket and puts it over us and I cuddle into him setting my head on his chest soon hearing him fall asleep and I started to fall asleep.

------------------

Nagisa: Arthur-chan are you okay your face is red.

Arthur-chan: I don't want to talk about it.

Arthur-chan hides herself in a blanket after typing the lemon.

Haru holds up a sign saying "Please don't be mad Arthur-chan's mom and sister having been taking her to college tours so she can become a doctor." He flips it over. "Comment and Vote dear readers."