OT7

-fluff
-no au
—————————————————————————

Yoongi laid in his bed, asleep. The other bed next to him empty. His figure was spewed across the bed, his blanket spread on his figure. His sleeping clothes scrunched.

After a little longer, thirty minutes, Yoongi slowly began to wake up due to the sun peaking through the mocha colored curtains. His eyes squinted open before he let out a groan and turned around.

"Jinnie, close the curtains." He whined out, burying his face in his pillow. When he didn't hear a response he put his head up and looked at Seokjin's bed, seeing it unoccupied. "Jin?"

Yoongi sat up and looked around the whole room, seeing no one in the room except him. He let out a huff before standing up. The ivory boy shivered from the cold floor he stepped on.

The boy walked to the bedroom door, creaking it open and looking out. When he saw no one he fully opened it and exited the area behind him.

He kept walking, looking all around the dorm and seeing no one. Not one soul. Yoongi let out a whine, not liking being alone in the apartment. He kept searching, looking for someone but it was all in vain.

The rapper walked back to his shared bedroom and grabbed his phone, deciding to call his hyung. When no one picked up after the third time calling he flopped down on the bed.

"Seokjin! Namjoon! Jimin! Jungkook! Hoseok! Taehyung!" He called out, hoping someone would hear him and ask him if he was okay. But no one came, not anyone.

Tears welled up in his eyes, quickly becoming desperate. He called everyone, every time he did no one would pick up. Yoongi wanted the other six, especially since it was their anniversary for being BTS.

"I want-" He mumbled out before getting on his feet and walking into the living room, curling into a ball on the couch.

A few stray tears fell down his face, a pout etched on his lips. His crying turned into whines and whimpers. The second oldest hyung felt so lonely, he felt like he was abandoned and forgotten.

His stomach then growled, suddenly realizing he ate nothing and that it was still morning. Grudgingly he got up and trudged to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and biting into it.

Then he heard it. Keys jingling, a lock turning, the front door slowly opening. Yoongi heard faint whispers, a few chuckles and giggles escaping. He stood up and ran to the front door, seeing everyone standing with bags full of party supplies and cake stuff. Someone was even holding a banner.

"Yoongi! You're not supposed to be up!" Seokjin told, surprised.

"Nuh uh! And why didn't you guys tell me you were leaving? And none of you guys answered my calls!" Yoongi told, face still blotchy from crying as he almost yelled at the others.

"You called us? And were you crying?" Namjoon asked as he pulled out his phone, seeing at least twenty missed calls from Yoongi.

"I called you guys like a million times! You guys had me scared to death! I thought you guys left or something! I had like, a thousand panic attacks and just- what do you guys have?" Yoongi asked, looking at the bags.

"We wanted to celebrate 'The New Year' and our accomplishments." Seokjin admitted with a sigh. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

"R-Really? You guys would do that, for me?" Yoongi asked, shocked as his eyes widened and a smile stretched on his face.

"Of course we would. Now how about you wash up and relax as we treat you?" Hoseok suggested, a smile on his face as he walked to Yoongi and gave him a small hug.

"Okay." Yoongi said and kissed Hoseok on the side of the cheek before he rubbed his cheeks. "Thank you."

"No problem, baby. Now go get ready." The younger told and watched as his hyung walked away to go to the bathroom to get ready.
————————————————————————
672 words

made this a year ago sksjs and yes, i think i'm back??