The fire that made my heart black

I woke from my daze, a familiar voice calling my name, "Klus," said Zach. I hated it when he called me Klus, he knew my full name was Anaklusmos.

I looked across the table and said, "I'm still here admano,"

He grinned and replied, "For one, I don't speak spanish. For two, Are you going to stare at me dumbfounded or are you going to start with your homework?"

"Yeah, yeah," I stated glumly "Okay, you said somemthing about Calisto?"

He glared at me, "Is that all you heard from what I said?"

I pointed out truthfully, "That's ALL you said,"

He scowled and said, "Yeah, she said your parents called her phone saying you aren't picking up,"

At that I checked my back pocket to see I had a few missed calls.

I looked at Zach with obvious worry in my eyes.

"I'm going to head home, my parents are pretty pissed considering how many times they've called," He just nodded in understanding and put his things in his bag.

"See you tomorrow?" Zach asked and I nodded.

I put my things in my bag and slipped my leaather jacket over my well fitted black V-neck.

I loved the dark and it was nigt out, I stared up at the stars and felt that something was off. I walked towards my block and as I was two blocks away I could see that there was a giant light coming from my house, there was also fire engines, ambulances and police cars. I was terrified. I sprinted towards my house at full speed, I was faster than anyone I ever knew, except my father. As I got near a police officer put his hands on my chest saying, "I'm sorry sir you can't come near,"

I snapped on him yelling, "My parents are in that fucking fire and you expect me to sit here and watch?!"

For one small moment only, there was sympathy on the officers face but then back to no emotion.

"I'm sorry sir but you must stand back," The officer said.

The funny thing was, I wasn't sad, but only angry, angry that the officer wouldn't let me past. I clenched my jaw and went away from the fire to sit on my fathers shelby cobra. I picked up my phone and texted to Calisto, ';(' And within seconds she texted back saying, 'What's wrong?' I didn't reply just waited until a firefighter came to me and said with a frown, "There were no survivors,"

A/N Thank you for whoever is reading this I will continue if I am told by whoever is reading this :)