Angel Wolf?

I was myself in third person, I know weird right? It was my body! Well it didn't look like my body, it was a wolf, but no ordinary wolf, this wolf had wings. A scream sliced through the air. The wolf looked behind him, mistake number one, Zach took the opening and launched himself at the wolf, (Me? No wolf) fangs unsheathed. The wolf turned and used his wings to propell himself to the side. It growled and lunged at Zach, Me being the dumbass that I am, full instinct I promise, wanted to protect Zach. I tried to take over. Stop! I yell to myself. Deep chuckling, but the wolf stopped. Why should I stop? He took our mate! Mate? This wolf was crazy! But then again, I am seing a wolf and a, what is that, a vampire? Fight. But I am a fighter, so I fought. I pictured my body, my shaggy hair, my silver eyes, my lean body. And I appeared as myself, In fighting position. I realize that Calisto and her family were gone. I get out of fighting position, mistake number two. Zach swung his clawed hand at me, which I sidestepped. I grabbed his arm, and twisted it behind him, and got my arms into a snap-your-neck position and growled, "Stop! We should not fight!" Zach tried to look at me but I put pressure on his neck and heard a snap."Oops." Oops?! The Wolf questioned laughing, He is a vampire! He is not dead! But that is the most hilarious thing to say after killing someone. He continued to laugh, and after a second I began to laugh too. Zach couldn't help it, it was contagious. "What are you two laughing about?" someone behing us asked. We both turned around quickly and I let Zach go. It was Calisto. Zach looked at me with his eyes pleading, Please! I made a mistake, don't tell her it was real! I nodded and said to Calisto, still laughing, "We got you good!" Calisto looked at me, angry. "This was a prank?!" She questioned. Oopsies. I looked at Zach with pleading eyes. He rolled his eyes and said, "Yup, and I am so happy was my idea!" I exhaled a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "Calisto!" It was her parents from around the corner, "Its not safe! Get back here!" Calisto rolled her eyes and yelled back, "They were pranking me!"

Mauahahah I bet you didn't think I was gonna update huh? Well neither did I! But here it is! A cookie for everyone for waiting! (::) (::) (::) (::)
~M