My Family?

Wow, yesterday was crazy! The wolf said to me, yes wolf, talking, to me, crazy right? That's not even the best part! This specific wolf has wings! Yes you heard me, wings! Anyways, today I was going to go get an explation from Zach.

A-Meet me at the cafe down the street

Z-For what?

A-Just yesterday I turned into a F-ing Wolf, WITH WINGS AT THAT!

Z-...

A-Exactly, now get your dead A$$ down here.

I closed my phone, not bothering to see if he would respond. Today, hopefully there would be no mysteries.

I started to undress, to get in the shower when I noticed something new on my back. I trailed my fingers along the black ink, that shaped wings.

That's wierd, I thought, I've never gotten a tatto in my life.

Potencia, The Wolf said, So that is my name...

I began to laugh, the wolf did not know its own name?! How did you not know your own name, Potencia?

Because the wolf side of were-wolves do not learn their names until they figure out who their other half's spirit is... Potencia said.

I was confused, after all, my parents, murdered in a fire, and the police say it is too dangerous to go to the funeral, I shift into an angel wolf, and run into a vampire, and then my spirit has a name?

Picture yourself as a man, but with wings. Potencia suggested.

I did as I was asked, and was amazed, but full of pain as new, lighter bones grew out of my back, they were wings, the wings broke through my skin, and dark red blood trailed down my back.

Holy sh*t, I thought, I pictured myself, and blocked my mind from Potencia. I jumped in the shower and turned it on hot. A were-angel? A were-wolf? What am I?! After washing myself I jumped out
and grabbed some clothes. A black sleeveless, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I put the ring with a skull on it on, and the necklace.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Calisto was still asleep on her bed, Lazy, I thought. Then I noticed the moisture around her neck and knew she was having a bad dream. She screamed and I got on the bed, wrapped my arms around her. I shushed her, "It's okay, I'm here," I said. "Klus!" She started screaming, I shook her, "Wake up!" I was frightened, "I'm right here!"

Her beautiful green eyes opened wide, "Klus," She whispered, "I thought you left me," She whimpered and brought me closer. I held her for a bit, then said, "I've gotta go somewhere okay, sweetheart?"

"Okay, Klus," She replied sleepily.

I got up to go, giving her a light kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, Princess,"

I walked to the door, and walked out, but not before hearing, "Goodnight, Klus."

******

I had driven to the cafe, although I could have walked, I saw Zach there, in the part of the cafe furthest from the sunlight.

I walk in, then I walk towards him and sit down.

"Okay, so what exactly compelled you to attack me on sight?" I question, straight to buisness.

"What exactly compelled you to shift?" Zach fires back, "Were-wolves can only shift on full moons,"

"I'm not a were-wolf," I state matter of factly.

"Still believe you are human?" Zach asks confused, "Even after what happened?"

"I know for damn sure that I am not human though," I say.

"So what do you think you are?" Zach leaned over the table, eager to hear what I have to say. I smirk, knowing that if I answer him, he will win because he has mot answered my first question.

"I don't like to repeat myself," I say, "So don't make me. What exactly compelled you to attack me on sight?!"

I was growing angry, my mother always did say I had my father's rage. Zach looked afraid now.

"Your family sent me to test you!" Zach says.

My family? I ask myself, but my family is in mexico, and sicily... There is no possible way that they could have contacted Zach.

"Zach, do me a favor and give a list of all the real mystical creatures," I said quietly.

"The fae-" Zach was interrupted by me.

"What are those?"

"Faeries, They are the most dangerous of the mystical beings, for if you eat any of their food on their court, you are forever trapped," Zach said.

I try to imagine my mother's face, I always did think that she was too beautiful to be human. So I am a hybrid, part Fae and part were-wolf.

Hey guys! I'm back again! And, I hope that was ling enough for you, if not, well let me know! I'm out! (::) (::) (::)
~M