Chapter 8

Megan's POV:

"Megan wake up!" Ali shouted, jumping up and down on my bed, making me fall off.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I scream back, standing up.

"Nash texted me telling me you and Cam are going on a date today, so...i thought that we can go to the mall and get something for you to wear, then i can help you get ready now go and quickly get in the shower and get dressed so we can leave" Ali told me pushing me into the the bathroom and handing me a pile of clothes.

I gave her a key to my house a while back, but now I'm starting to regret it. I do as I'm told and get in the shower, i wash my hair and body, dry my hair and brush my teeth. Then i get dressed into tie dye short, a red vest top, floral kimono, red bandana and my red vans. I put on mascara and ligloss and leave my hair natural before meeting Ali down stares.

We get into my car and i drive to the mall. Once we get in the mall we go straight to Starbucks, seen as we both haven't had any breakfast yet.

After we finished eating we went into Forever 21 and started looking at clothes.

"Where is Cameron taking you? and has he told you what to wear?" Ali asks me whilst looking at dresses.

"No, i'll text him now and ask" I say getting out my phone.

Me- Hey Cam, what shall i wear tonight? x

Cam- Hey beautiful, Just wear something casual x

Me- Ok, I cant wait where are you taking me? x

Cam- Its a surprise ;) and Carter and Nash have started a smack cam war so i've got to go see you at 6:30 when i pick you up x

Me- bye :) x

"He said he's picking me up at 6:30, it's a surprise and for me to wear something casual" I tell Ali putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Ok, well go and try these on" she demands handing me a pile of clothes and pushing me into the changing rooms. This girl really needs to stop throwing clothes at me and pushing me into rooms.

After trying on nearly every item in the shop (ok i might be exaggerating a bit but she did make me try alot on) we decide on a black and white floral skater skirt, a black crop top and a white cardigan. Next we go into JD sports and i buy a pair of white converse for the date.Then we went to New look and got a long gold necklace with a cross on it, gold cross earrings, black frilly socks and a white flower head band.

Once we had got my outfit for the date we went in a few more shops. I got 2 pairs of shorts, 2 crop tops, 3 tank tops, a pink bikini, blue vans, naked 3 eye shadow pallet and 2 pairs of sandals. Ali got 3 pairs of shorts, a red skater dress, 2 crop tops, pink vans, black vans, a blue bikini and 2 pairs of sandals. I think we got a little carried away with buying clothes.

After 3 hours of shopping we went back to my house. It's 3:30 which is too early for me to get ready so Me and Ali start to watch Dance mom's. When Dance mom's is finished its 4:30 and me and Ali go up stares so i can get ready for my date with Cameron.

First Ali does my make up she put on concealer, powder, natural eye shadow, eye liner, mascara,light pink lipstick and fills in my eyebrows. Next she paints my nails white with black polka dots. Then she starts on my hair she does big beach curls and puts my flower head band on top.

I look at myself in the mirror and i'm really impressed, not to be vein but Ali has made me look amazing. I can 't wait for Cameron to see me.

"OH, MY, GOD" Meg you look gorgeous" Ali says staring at me with a massive smile.

"Thanks and thank you for doing this you're the bestest friend ever lets just hope Cameron thinks i look good too" I say to Ali hugging her.

"Its ok, that's what best friend are for right? and he will definitely think you look amazing and if he doesn't it's his loss" Ali say trying to be sassy, which make us both laugh.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"He's here, do i look ok? is my makeup ok? is my ha-" I  start to say looking at my self in the mirror but I'm cut of by Ali.

"You look amazing, you make ups fine and so is you'r hair now go, i'll be here when you get back so you can tell me everything that happened" She says pushing me out of my room. Has this girl never been told that pushing other people is bad?

"Bye!" I shout making my way down the stares. Here it goes my date with Cameron. Cameron Dallas. I'm really really excited but i'm really nervous as well. What if i mess up or fall over? What if he doesn't like what I'm wearing? Megan stop thinking about the what if's and answer the got damn door, it'll be fine i tell myself. When i get to the door i stand there for a second and make sure i look ok and i calm myself down before opening the door. Here it goes.