Chapter 16

2 days later

Megan's POV:

Magcon has been amazing so far and i'm getting a lot of people wanting pictures with me and wanting me to follow them on twitter, it's crazy.

I have become really close with all of the guys expecially Matt and Jack G they're my closest friends out of the group, not counting Ali and Mahogany of course.

Nash and Ali are now officially dating, so are Mahogany and Jacob (#JOX) and Taylor is talking to a girl called Katie, who lives near him in Indiana, and I think they are going to be dating soon,Yay!

Me and Cameron have gotten a lot closer too, but he keeps getting a bit jeleous of how close me and some of the guys are especially Matt and Jack G.

The last two days we have had magcon shows and meet and greets. But today is our day off and tomorrow morning we are catching a plane to San Francisco.

I woke up this morning at 7 had a shower, washed and dried my hair. Then i got dressed into a black crop top, white lace shorts, pink vans and a pink bandana. I put on some tinted lipbalm, mascara and put my hair in a messy pony tail.

Now I'm sat on my bed checking my twitter.OMG! I HAVE 300k FOLLOWERS! I know it might seem alot compared to some of the guys who have 1M or 3M, but last time I checked was on the plane here, a couple of days ago, and I only had 2k.

After going on twitter and following some people I decide to go to Starbuck, that is a few block away from the hotel, seen as it's only 7:45 and the guys won't be awake untill 10 at the earliest.

So I grab my purple penny board, money, room key and my phone then set off to Starbucks.

As I was walking out of the elevator, I walk into someone.

"I'm so sorry- oh hey Matt, how come your up so early?" I question Matt.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get up, where are you going?" He replied.

"Starbucks it was too boring upstairs because everyone is asleep, do you want to come with me?" I ask.

"Sure let me just go and get my penny board, I'll be two seconds" Matt tells me before running upstairs.

I stand and wait near hotel entrance before Matt comes walking towards me with his green penny board in his hand.

"Let's go to Starbucks!" I shout causing lots of people to like at me like I had three heads, Matt just laughed and we skated away.

Once we got to Starbucks we ordered our drinks then sat down. We both got a mocha cookie crumble, Matt paid for both of ours even though I kept saying I would pay for my own.

After we finished our drinks we decided to go for a walk,well ride because we are on our penny boards, because we didn't think anyone would be awake yet.

After riding for 10 minutes we stopped at a park and sat on the swings.

"I bet I can get higher than you" Matt says breaking the silence, it wasn't awkward silence though it was nice.

"I bet you can't" I reply with a grin.

"Ok let's make a bet if I get higher you have to..." Matt says thinking of something good for me to do.

"Anytime today Matt" I tease.

"Shut up! if I get higher you have to buy me anything I want from Starbucks tomorrow before we catch our flight" He say with a massive smile.

"Typical white girl much" I tease smiling back at Matt, god his smile is contagious.

"You can NEVER get enough Starbucks" He replies trying to be sassy, which makes us both burst out into laughing.

"Anyway... if I win you have to buy me anything I want from Starbucks tomorrow" I tell Matt

"Deal" He says.

"Ok 3...2...1 Go" I shout.

We both start swinging, but I'm going alot higher.

"Ok ok you win, I'm dead. How do you get so high" He says trying to get his breath back.

"Because I always used to go to the park when I was little with my mum and dad and the swings we my favorite" I tell Matt, smiling and thinking back to the time when before my dad died and me, mum and him was one happy family.

"Meg, are you ok?" Matt asks taking me out of my thoughts to realise I had a single tear rolling down my face.

"Oh, yes I'm fine" I say wiping the tear away.

"If theres one thing I know about girls it's when the say they're fine they never are" Matt replies moving closer to me.

"Did I do something wrong?" He adds.

"No of course you didn't, in fine honestly Matt I'm just thinking back to when I was little" I reply not telling him the whole true, I've only ever told Ali about my dad because she my only friend really. Obviously I have other friend at school but none that I'm really close with or hang out with out of school. I haven't even told Cameron, it's not like I'm trying to hide it from him its just he hasn't asked me about my family yet. If he asks I will tell him, but I don't want to just randomly say it to him because I don't want him to think that I want him to fell sorry for me.

Matt goes to say something but my phone beeps saying I have a text.

Cameron<3- Hey babe, where are you?<3 xx

Me- Im out with Matt, we'll be home soon :) <3 xx

cameron- Ok x

He just replies with 'ok x' which really annoys me because he's getting jeleous again. All I'm doing is hanging out with one of my friends who happens to be a guy, it's the exact same as him hanging out with Mahogany.

"Whats up?" asks Matt.

"Nothing just Cameron being jeleous that I'm hanging out with you" I say.

"Do you want me to speak to him?" He asks.

"Its ok he'll get over it once I tell him we're just friends nothing more thanks but anyway we should start heading back" I say standing up.

"Ok and if you ever need anyone to talk to  I'm here ok?" Matt say, looking me in the eyes, referring to when early when I was crying.

"Ok thanks Matt" I say whilst hugging him.

I really love Matts hugs they're really warm and full of love. But not the kind of love that I feel when I'm with Cam. I love Matt like he's my older brother who's always there to look after me, even though we are the same age.

A/N Please comment and like it means a lot, the next chapter will be up on Saturday and Chris Collins just RT my tweet on twitter Omg I'm having a massive fingers moment. Follow me on twitter megan_amie15 -Megan