Chapter 10

Megan's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I roll over groaning and grab my phone to see who is ringing me. It's Cameron, i think i should answer.

Me-"Hey"

Cam-"Hey babe did i wake you?"

Me-"Yes, but it's fine"

Cam-"Sorry, its just me and the guys wanted to know if you and Ali wanted to come to MagCon today seen as it's the last day in Cali"

Me-"Yeah sure, what time shall we come?"

Cam-"We start at 1, so come at 11:30 like we are"

Me-"Ok bye"

Cam-"Bye beautiful"

After ending the call i run down stairs and see Ali sat in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hey Ali the guys have invited us to go to MagCon today and i said yes so we are meeting them there at 11:30" I say to Ali getting myself some cereal.

"Ok and tell me what happened last night on your date with Cameron" Ali said wiggling her eyebrows making both of us burst out into laughter.

"Oh nothing really...other than he asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND AND I SAID YES!" I say screaming at the end. Ali jumps up and attacks me with a hug.

"Oh my god i'm so happy for you, how did he ask you? and where did he take you?" Ali says sitting back down.

I sit down next to Ali and tell her everything that happened on my date with Cam, whilst both of us ate our breakfast. Then we both had a shower and got dressed. I'm wearing a white 5sos top, black skater skirt, black converse and black MagCon beanie. I have mascara and lip balm on and my hair is in a messy high bun. Ali is wearing black leggings, a pink crop top, MagCon hoodie and red vans. She has her hair in a high ponytail and has mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss on.

After we are both fully ready we jump into my car and set off. We stop off at Starbucks and get us and the Guys, plus Mahogany, some drinks.

When we arrive at the venue i park the car, then we enter the building.  We greet all of the guys and give them their drinks. Then i go over to Cam and give his his drink he says thanks, then kisses me and we get a bunch of ooo's from the guys.

Everyone messes around for the first half an hour, making vines and just running around like idiots. Then they rehearsed the performances from Shawn, Jacob and jack and jack.

Once it was 12:30 we had to stay back stage because the fans were coming in, so everyone just sat down and talked.

I'm really scared about meeting the fans what if they don't like me? and give me lots of hate about being Cameron's girlfriend.