Chapter 5

Megan's POV:

Everyone is sat on their phones or watch TV and are out of breath from the smack cam war. For some reason no one has decided to clean their face they have just left the stuff on their face.

"ok I'm going to wash my face seen as it's full of crap no thanks to Matt and team Nali" I say breaking the silence. Everyone looks at me confused from me saying Nali so i just moved my eyes towards Nash and Ali causing everyone to giggle. 

I get up and start walking towards the bathroom when someone picks me up from behind and puts me down facing away from the bathroom. I turn around to see Taylor stood there with a massive grin on his face.

"oopps sorry you were too slow" he says winking at me before running into the bathroom.

"Taylor! my face is all sticky and i want to wash it off so get out here now" I demand running to the bathroom and banging on the door.

"that's what she said" he yells from the bathroom

I give up and go and pounce down on Nash's bed next to Matt. Two minutes later Taylor comes out of the bathroom.

"why don't all of us go to six flags today?" he says jumping on Cam's bed

"yes we don't have an event today so it'll be good, are you two coming as well Ali and Megan?" Shawn asks

"sure we don't have any plans" Ali replies

"ok so me and Ali will go to my house and get ready and you guys can get ready here and we will text you when we are ready" I say to everyone getting up and grabbing my phone and keys.

Me and Ali say our goodbyes then leave and get the guys limo to take us back to mine, seen as my car is at my house. Once we get to my house, after stopping at Ali's to get her some clothes, we both go in the shower(separate showers) and get dressed.

I go down staires and start to watch teen wolf while Ali is still getting dressed. I'm wearing light wash high-waisted jean shorts, light blue bandana, Taylor Caniff tank top with a black bandeau and my galaxy vans.I have loose curled my hair and put on some mascara and lipgloss, not wanted to wear lots of makeup today. Five minutes into teen wolf Ali comes down stairs and sits down next to me wearing dark blue jean shorts, floral crop top, floral vans and a snapback. She has her natural hair, like always, and has mascara, lipgloss and eyeliner on.

Seen as we are fully ready and just chillin i decide to text Cameron telling we are ready.

Me: Hey Cam, me and Ali are ready when ever you are x

Cameron: Ok we will set off in 5 mins <3 x

I tell Ali that the guys are setting off in five minutes then we both carry on watching teen wolf. I can't believe Cameron put a <3 on my message, i know it's only a heart and he has not put it in a romantic way but I'm dying.

A/N Sorry for not uploading yesterday but i had my dance exams and that this is a short and boring chapter but the next one will be longer and more exciting i promise. Also thank you for nearly 100 views it means a lot, i know that 100 views may not seen a lot but it is to me because  i thought i would only get 5 tbh :)x