O

As the morning came, I put on my uniform and shoes. "Taeyong!! I'm leaving, and I'll be staying at Siyeon's tonight!" I yelled quickly before opening the door.

"Okay!! Behave well!" He yelled back and I closed the door as soon as he said that.

As I was walking to school, I heard a familiar voice yell my name. "Yahh!!! Y/N!" I looked and saw Jeno yelling my name.

I hit him and told him to be quiet. "Ahh! That hurts!" He said as he rubbed his arm.

"Good it should! Now, could you tell me who's asking me today?" I asked cheekily

"Mmm....lets see....nope!!" He said as he gave me one of his adorable smiles.

nope!!" He said as he gave me one of his adorable smiles

"Why not?!" I asked as I slightly pouted

"Because it's a secret." He answered back as he stuck his tongue out.

"Jeno!! Come on!" I said loudly, and put my arm over his neck and pushed him down.

"Y/N!! That hurt!!" He exclaimed as he pulled away, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tell me, or else I won't talk to you until tomorrow." I said purposely getting his attention.

"Yah, are you for reals?" He asked

"Wanna see??" I said and walked away

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you." He said and I waited for him to catch up.

"It'll definitely be-" Jeno said but got cut off by the bell ring.

"That's the bell!! I gotta go!" He said and ran away quickly

"Yah! Jeno!! You better tell me later!" I yelled out as I saw him waving and running.

Aish this kid, I swear! I thought as I left to Siyeon.

"Siyeon! Let's go to class!" I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Okay, let's go!" She said and smiled

As we were walking, she said, "You're sleeping over at my place right?"

"Of course! I can't go to my brother's tonight, he's having his friends over." I said as she got excited.

"Yah!! His friends?? Like Doyoung, Taeil, Jaehyun, Johnny, and the others?!" She said, smiling.

I nodded and said, "Those are his friends, why? You like them?"

I wiggled my eyebrows but she just hit me, and it hurt. So I rubbed my arm, while she said, "No, I just think they're so cute to look at!!"

"I mean they're pretty cute, but they're also my brother's friends. So I think that's a bit weird." I said

"True, but hey why won't we sleep over at your house instead?" She said as she looked at me