D

As I finally chose one of the four boys, Siyeon had arrived and got ready with me. She also did my hair, and makeup. "Okay! Let me see the beauty I have created!!" She excitedly yelled

 "Okay! Let me see the beauty I have created!!" She excitedly yelled

Any hair color⬆️

"WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL?!! NO WONDER BOYS FALL FOR YOU!! I THINK I'M STARTING TO FALL FOR YOU MYSELF!" Siyeon said loudly and wiggled her eyes brows

We both started to laugh and I said, "Stop saying such things! You're beautiful too!! Come on."

As we both went to the school, I started feeling nervous. "I-I don't know if I'm ready." I said as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Siyeon looked at me and said, "Don't be so nervous, just enjoyed the night while it lasts."

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, you're right. Let's go in."

When we went in, the boys saw us right away. "You make my heart flutter, Y/N." Jeno said as he put his hand over his chest.

I smiled and said, "Thanks, but I think those words belong to ___."

I then looked at him, but he just looked away and blushed hard. "Stop being so shy!! Y/N isn't as shy as you you!" Haechan said and hit his head lightly.

"Shut up!" He said back and gave an ignorance face to Haechan.

Everybody started laughing but then he extended his hand to me. "Let's go somewhere quiet." He said and smiled softly.

I smiled and said, "Sure." Then held his hand and followed him.

As we got outside, he suddenly turned to me. "S-Sorry if I'm not doing a good job at being your b-boyfriend."

I smiled at how he cutely stuttered. "No, it's fine. It takes time." I said and put my head on his shoulder.

"But Y/N..." he said, making me look at him.

He sighed and I smiled. "How can you be even more beautiful on this night?" He said as he couldn't stop staring at me.

"R-Renjun?" I stuttered as he got closer.

"I've always wanted to do this

"I've always wanted to do this." He said and kissed my lips.

Our lips met perfectly, kissing so sweet and gentle. Enjoying the moment while it lasted. It was mine and his first kiss together, and I couldn't have been happier about it. I then pulled away, and asked while smiling, "Did we just have our first kiss?"

"I believe so." He replied back

"How did I not notice this cuteness before?" I said and pinched his cheeks.

He grabbed both of my wrists, and pulled me closer to him. "I don't know how or why you didn't notice it in the past, but at least you do now."

He kissed my forehead, and pulled away. "Let's go. Even though I'd like it to be just us. I know the others want us to come back." He said and held my hand.

"Okay let's go. But you know I did accept you and your heart." I said as I reminded him what he said to me, from the day he asked me to prom.

"No! No! No! No! Don't say my cheesy lines!! I'm embarrassed enough already!" He said as I saw him cover his, now red face.

"Come on! It made my heart flutter!" I said and he stopped his feet from walking.

"I'll make your heart flutter again." He said

"Oh really? By what? Jokes?" I said and laughed a bit, but he turned serious.

"No, by this." He said and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Making my heart flutter, just like what he said.

I pulled away, and said, "Imma have to go get checked by a doctor."

"What!?? Why! Are you hurt somewhere??" He asked worriedly

I shook my head and said, "Nope, it's because of these actions you do that make my heart race. I don't think it's good for my health."

"You don't need to get checked. I already have a cure." He said and smiled at the thought.

"Oh really? What's the cure?" I asked wondering what he'd say next.

"You have to kiss me once more to find out." He said but I just scoffed.

I leaned in and quickly pecked his lips. "Okay! You wanna know the cure?" He asked and I nodded.

"The cure is....none! You just get used to it!" He said while laughing but I just gave an unsatisfied look.

"Or breaking up works." I said and smirked at his reaction.

"W-What?!" He yelled loudly

"Hey, that's just another cure. But I'll just go your way, it's safer." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You better, or else you ain't seeing this wonderful face again." Renjun said as he flattered himself.

"Okay, deal. See ya Huang Renjun!" I said and waved goodbye.

"Yahh! I know you're lying!" He said and caught up to me.

He held my hand tightly, and said, "Never let go of this hand, okay?"

"Of course I won't. I'll never let go of this precious hand." I said and he kissed my forehead once more.

We both walked back in, and soon rejoined the others. Best prom night ever. I thought and smiled at Renjun.

I hope this was good!🙏🏼