Choose

Y/N's POV....

As the next day came, and school finished quickly, I was about to walk home when I got a text.

Dancing King🙌:
Y/N, the boys want you to come to the dance studio.

Shortie😂:
What? Why?

Dancing King🙌:
Pretty sure, you know why.

Shortie😂:
Damn, okay, I'll be there in a bit.

Dancing King🙌:
See ya later shortie!

Shortie😂:
See ya tall freak :)

Dancing King🙌:
-_-

Shortie😂:
;)

I quickly got to the dance studio, and opened the door. "Guys?" I asked wondering why the light was off.

I turned on the light and there, I saw, the four boys, along with the other three in the background. As I took a step towards them, they all took out my favorite flower from their jackets and held it out.

"Y/N, can you choose one of us now?" Haechan asked as he softly smiled.

"W-Well..." was all I could respond back with.

"Y/N.." Jaemin said

"M-Mmm?" I said and turned to him, but couldn't look directly at him.

"Do you like us?" Haechan asked as the others smiled.

"I-I...w-well-"

Renjun smiled and said, "That's okay."

I looked at him with confusion. "We like you back." Jeno said

"W-What? Me? The four of you?" I questioned, trying to take the new information in.

"This is getting good." Chenle said in the background.

The five of us, ignored him and went back to the conversation. They all nodded and gave a gentle but awkward smile. Renjun suddenly stepped towards me, and said, "Please choose now, we'd like to know who you'll go with."

"Wait, did you guys set this all up??" I asked, only realizing it now.

The four nodded, while I smiled a bit. "I can't believe it worked." I mumbled to myself

"Y/N..." Jaemin said and looked at you with those soft eyes.

"Hmm?" I responded back

"You know what I'm gonna say next." He said

"It's hard, I-I can't choose." I said and mentally slapped myself.

They all took a step forward, which made me jump. "Okay! Okay! I-I choose..."

(A/N: Y/N will have an ending with each of the four boys, and the endings will be in different order. So enjoy!)