Chapter 22 "Pregnant"

Your POV

I dropped one of the tests in shock. So many emotions flooded my mind. I started to cry tears of joy yet I was fearful of what Peter would say.

I heard Peter's footsteps rush to the door, "Y/N, is everything okay?" He knocked a couple of times.

"I-I don't know," I said in between sobs. I unlocked the door unsure of what to tell him.

"Why are you crying?" He seemed panicked I stepped back and sat down on the ground sobbing. I hesitated to pick up the test and held it up...

"P-Peter...I-I'm pregnant!" I gave the test to him.

He looked shocked and his hands were shaking, "Baby...your going to be a mother!"

He seemed happy. "Y-your not mad?" I asked shaken. "No!" He helped me up and hugged me.

"Is this real?" He asked.

I nodded as I sobbed happily on his shoulder. He broke our hug and rubbed my belly, "Who ever this is, boy or girl, they are going to be amazing and perfect!"

I cried. Peter's eyes had tears of joy. He picked up the other test, "This is real?"

I nodded while sniffing. A smile formed on both our faces. Peter held onto me again and kissed me. He took my hand and we both sat on the couch. His arms were around me protectively and one hand on my stomach.

"How's your Dad and sister going to react?" Peter asked calmly. He turned on the tv and turned down the volume low.

"I-I'm not sure...are you really happy with this?" I asked. He nodded and whipped my tears away.

"How far are you in?"

I shrugged "I'm not sure."

And then Peter paused, "Oh no..."

"What?" I asked feeling alarmed.

"You...got...kicked when...when..."

"PETER?!"

"I'm afraid that you got hit to hard against the wall.."

I felt realization hit me.

I was trying to knock my Aunt out...she pushed me so hard against the wall...

"WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO FURY RIGHT AWAY!" Peter yelled. He had me in his arms and without putting on his suit he was already at the carrier with me.

"FURY! FURY! I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP."

Peter couldn't calm down. He rushed me to Fury. As fast as you can say "SHEILD" I was already in a hospistal bed. They checked me. Peter held my hand.

The doctors and nurses came back with the results,

"Everything is okay. Your baby looks like it's still developing well but it might be a little hurt."

I panicked, "IT DIDN'T INTERFERE WITH THE BABY'S GROWTH RIGHT?"

"No ma'am. Everything is alright. It's like the baby got a small bruise but nothing serious."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Looks like you are not going to play 'hero' for a long time," Peter said, "It's best if you stay out of any crime scene or any fires or car crashes etc."

"Yes. I know, I know." I grumbled.

*time skip*

"PETER PLEASE. JUST ONE WRESTLE WONT HURT THE BABY."

Peter rolled his eyes, "Babe, even practicing fighting with me is off limits. For once woman, just listen to me."

"But I don't want to!" I yelled, "can I at least climb the walls?"

Peter shook his head with his arms crossed.

"Babe, calm down. Maybe you just need some cuddling? If you want, I will get you decaf tea."

I smiled, "It has to be my favorite."

Peter smiled back, "Always your favorite."

Peter got up and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks babe," I said.

He nodded and walked out of the room to get to the kitchen. I picked up my mom's diary and picked up where I left off...page 3. I noticed she skipped a lot.

M/B (month of your birthday) 4, 1999.

I'm so close to having my new kid. I recently just saw her ultrasound. She's amazing! She is a lot like her father. She kicks a lot.
I can't wait to officially meet her! I wonder what she looks like. Anyways, Madison had her child. But ever since she did, I haven't heard from her. It's been so long! Christopher (her husband) is so threatening and violent. I just met him when I visited Madison.
He let me hold the new baby, (June Laurence.) She's so beautiful! Um...continuing. Christopher said, "If you tell June anything in the future, you will never see the sun again."
       I told Oliver. He said that "Christopher" sounds like a name from work. But he'd only seen the guy a few times walking in the halls.
             I warned Madison before I left the hospital to meet her and while her husband left for work. And right when I told her, she went completely pale. She told me how her husband said, "If you ever talk to your sister again, I will lock you up and you won't see your daughter either."
     I couldn't get over it. I didn't even tell Oliver. I've been watching Natasha carefully and I now always check on her during the night. I haven't been getting sleep even...and I can't stop worrying for my sister's life.

I let out a long and shaky breath. My aunt's life was in danger over some secret of Laurence's. I never hated anyone as much as I hated Christopher at that moment. I put down the diary and almost punched the wall but I held back.

No...I don't want to be upset right now. I thought, I'll read more of her diary later.

Peter brought my tea and sat next to me.

"Here you go babe," He kissed my cheek and let me rest my head on his chest. Both of his hands were on my stomach.

Right now, I have a day to relax. I might as well enjoy it.

Hey guys! How's it going? I know this chapter seems cheesy and crap but, I am kinda lazy and out of creativity right now...but yeah. Hope you enjoyed anyways. Btw, if you have any questions or comments, that is welcomed. Love you all.
Your friendly neighborhood,
                                           SpiderGirl30💜