Chapter 25 "I'm Sorry"

Your POV

I sighed, "Peter, do you think I'll ever see her?"

Peter gave a confused look and stopped rubbing my belly, "What?"

"My mom...I want to see her...I wonder what she is like" I felt a kick in my stomach. Peter gave a gentle excited smile.

"I'm getting there." I said, "I'm on my second trimester."

He kissed my cheek, "Five more months."

He got up. I picked up the phone and started to dial Strange's number.

"Hello?" I heard Strange say.

"Hey, Dr. Strange. I know you already disagreed to do this...but I need to see my mom. Please, I know it's a lot to ask...but this baby is one step closer to seeing the world and my mom needs to see me right now."

I heard a sigh, "I'll be there in a second."

I hung up. I screamed excitedly, "BEST. DAY. EVER!"

Peter ran in, "What's going on?"

I saw a portal opening up, "I'll explain later."

Strange walked in, "Okay, so what time do you want to see your mother?"

"March 27, 1999"

Strange nodded and said some weird things in a random language. His necklace of an eye opened up exposing a green gem.

Everything stopped. I saw Strange reach for my arm. I woke out of my frozen state.

"What's going on?"

"Time is being played back. I am gonna drop you off at your old house. Maybe she lives there."

I panicked, "Time is being played backwards?"

"Yes,"

I stepped back a little, "Does that mean I would have never met Peter and I would have never been pregnant?"

Strange shook his head, "That depends. But in this case, no because the only thing changing in time is the fact that you meet your mom in the past. While of course, the past you, is a baby."

We appeared at my old house. I knocked on the front door once time was done being replayed.

The door opened, I saw my father. He looked so young! His (Your eye color) eyes were filled with sparkles and his hair was messy making him look even younger.

"Um...hello, can I talk to Amelia?" I asked trying not to make eye contact.

"Sure. Come right in." He said as he pulled the door wider.

"Amelia, someone wants to talk to you." He said.

I heard a charming voice, "I'll be right there dear."

I heard someone walk up a few stairs. I saw this beautiful woman with red hair. Her blue eyes gave off a warm flare to her features. She gave a beautiful smile, "Hello."

She held out her hand for me to shake. I shook it, "My name is Y/N."

She stopped shaking my hand, "Interesting. My daughter is named that."

"Your- daughter?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry at the moment, she's taking a nap so I don't think she wants to see anyone. What can I do for you dear?"

My Dad left the room.

"Um...well, I think you might be in danger."

She gave a concerned look, "Oh."