: Reminiscence

Writer: *holding in tears*

Kagami: Oi, what's wrong?!

Writer: Stupid, stupid BAKAGAMI~ Why do you have to yell?!

Kagami: ...

Everyone else: Aaaah~ You made her cry, Baka-gami.

Kagami: SO IT'S MY FAULT NOW?!

~~

Murasakibara sighed, "That sounds like too much work…" He yawns.

Hanamiya scoffed, raising an eyebrow, "What's in it for us?"

Midorima sighed as he hit Hanamiya on top of his head, "No matter how bad you claim to be, do not disrespect your elders-nanodayo."

~~

"..."

"Oi, Kuroko, what's wrong?!"

"Oh, Kagami-kun. I'm very happy right now."

The crowd was awed by Kuroko's happy expression, which he barely ever uses.

"Oi, Shin-chan! Did he jus- did he just put on an expression?!"

Midorima fixed his glasses position again, ignoring Takao's foolish comment and said, "Do you plan to put all of us on the Japanese team-nanodayo?"

"HUH? Of course NOTbaka!" Kagetora yells.

Harasawa continues, "We'll choose several of you to represent Japan. That is what this training camp is about."

"Don't get cocky and show us your real ability from today onwards!" Araki snaps her wooden stick to the floor, getting a simultaneous "OSU!" from the audience.

Somewhere in the crowd, Kuroko spots Akashi looking to the ground with a sleepy eyes, and then see his lips curved upwards for a bit, showing his excitement for this training session. Kuroko smiles to himself upon seeing that.

~~

He huffs and yawns again, "What's the point in trying if not all of us will make it anyways? Seems like a waste of time. I could be eating snacks right now if Muro-chin wasn't so mean."

Himuro sighed and just shook his head, "You have a cavity."

"Murasakibara-kun..."

Murasakibara looks at Kuroko with sleepy eyes, "Hai hai, I will participate in the training camp."

~~

They didn't know that winter would feel this hot, burning hot, scorching hot. One coach's training regime is already hard, and now they are doing quadruple training regime and were overlooked by Eiji Shirogane, making them repeat even the slightest mistakes.

She nodded and smiled before clapping her hands together, "Alright boys have fun!~"

"Oi Satsuki! You have to train also to know how it feels." Aomine huffed.

"But if I train too, who'd take care of you guys in your latter state?"

"Geh. Momo-cchi, don't be so hard on us, ice please-ssu~"

Kise and Aomine were sweating heavily, unlike their previous training session. Everybody worked really hard in this camp, they're giving their 100%, maybe more, because the chance to be coached by these 6 incredible individual at the same time may not come again.