: Divison

*timeskip to 1 month after*

The hellish training went on for as long as they can remember, hours feels like days, and days feels like weeks to them. The legendary coaches has no mercy, after all, they wanted the best for their students, and their country.

"Alright!" Aomine caught the pass that Kuroko threw, dribbles through and made an alley-up to Kagami. "Nice pass, AHO-mine!"

"There's nothing else I can do because one BAKA-gami only knows how to dunk! HAHAHA"

"Mooou, Dai-chan and Kagamin are always arguing." Momoi pouted as her cheeks puffed.

Riko looks at her and smiled, "At least they're working together, right, Momoi-chan?"

  ~~

On the other half of the court, the coaches had a little meeting.

Kagetora: There's no doubt that some of these guys are monsters.

Nakatani: Well, they live up to their name, The Generation of Miracles, The Uncrowned King, even those two kids, The Light and Shadow of Seirin. They are something else. *rubbing his chin*

Takeuchi: I have my own points to give to the members of the Japanese Team, right? After all, I was in the team. Pfft.

Shirogane: *silent*

  ~~

"You're over estimating them, dear coaches." A silhouette enters the gym, walking towards where the coaches are talking, all eyes are on him.

He steps out from the shadows, revealing his thin and combed back light fray hair, well-kept circle beard, and a dark business suit, a white shirt and a coloured tie on him. "Coach Shirogane?" Nijimura spoke silently.

"Ah, Shuzo? Are you doing well?" The older man spoke. Yes, he was the head coach of Teikou, the coach of the great Generation of Miracles, before everything starts to fall to chaos, Kozo Shirogane. The ex-Teikou ran up to him, asking about his well-being because he had been sick for all they know.

"Seijuurou, Ryouta, Shintarou, Daiki, Atsushi, Shuzo, I'm glad to see you again. Hmm... Where is Tetsuya?"

"I'm here, coach." Kuroko said while tugging on the older man's suit. Causing people around him, excluding the GoM, Nijimura and the coach, to gasp, still not used by the sudden appearance of Kuroko.

"Tetsuya... You've grown. I see you have gained new skills?"

Kuroko nods, smiling to the man he look up to. The ex-Teikou really respects their coach, people tends to forgot, that even if the Generation of Miracles are absurdly talented monsters, they are still high school students. They smiled and gathers around their former coach like kindergardeners clinging to their teacher. An unusual sight for their current teammates, their coaches, and Riko to see. This is a new side of them revealed because of the appearance of one man, their respected coach. What a man...

  ~~

Eiji Shirogane spoke up, "Ah, are you okay to be out of the hospital, brother?"

BROTHER?! It was an ultimate shock for the ex-Teikou, including Akashi.

"Eiji, you have been doing a great job to them. They looked fit and good to go."