eight

A/N: ah hi again!

so a warning: this chapter gets like the tiniest bit sensual? just a tiny tiny tiny bit, well actually not that tiny but it doesn't go crazy. just a lot of jiwon making hanbin go mad ( + it's written badly but that's normal)

well off we go, and it's unedited so I'm sorry if there're any mistakes!

———

Hanbin was sat cross-legged on Jiwon's bed, yelling at Junhoe on the group chat to calm down because that amount of caps locks was just despicable, but then Jinhwan for some reason joined the younger and they were all yelling, it was a mess, and Hanbin gave up.

Jiwon had only slipped out for a moment to get something and Hanbin straightened up the instant the elder walked in, typing something on his phone and Hanbin was about to say something before his own phone buzzed.

stupidkimbab
guys shut up no-one likes you

bringingthesexy
exCUSE YOU YOUNG MISTER

bringingthesexy
WHO ASKED YOU EXACTLY??

stupidkimbab
this a group chat and I can say whatever the hell I want

ipollutethyear
wait who added you?

stupidkimbab
I don't actually k

binforthewin
mE and I'm so happy the caps have stopped

ipollutethyear
oHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH REALLY NOW

bringingthesexy
yeS KOOJUNHOE YOU DA BEST

ipollutethyear
thanks...?

binforthewin
oh god, I'm so glad you guys don't really know each other in real life

binforthewin
you two together...*shivers*

bringingthesexy
is that...a cHaLlEnGe?

stupidkimbab
bin let's leave this it's dumb

ipollutethyear
yoU'RE DUMB

ipollutethyear
I'm sorry

ipollutethyear
I didn't mean that

ipollutethyear
you're cool and stuff

stupidkimbab
😘

binforthewin
this is such a mess I'm gone

"So, let's forget about all of that," Jiwon suggested as he threw his phone somewhere probably not preferable and sat on his bed next to Hanbin who suppressed a snort. "Sure."

"Don't take this question oddly, but would you rather start off learning about the actual kissing or the foreplay? Or, I-I mean the foreplay to kissing."

"Oh God, we're getting straight into it just like that?" Hanbin asked a little frantically, eyes wide and Jiwon blinked, suddenly questioning everything.

"Wait, but how else am I supposed to do it-"

"I don't know, maybe an introduction or a contents list-"