playlist

a/n: i know you guys are probably so annoyed by me by now but JUST one more little thing - here are twenty songs that I think fit this story, with quotes to show why 💕

-----

i. can we dance - the vamps

- 'I know I don't know you, but I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, that's all I have to say so, baby, can we dance?'

----- 

ii. all this love - jp cooper

- 'I got all this love, nothing to do with it now, when you gonna come and get it? I can't throw it out'

-----

iii. geronimo - the beach

- 'I try to touch it as I watch it disappear. are you really here? 'cause I don't know if I can go such a long time without seeing you again'

-----

iv. iris - the goo goo dolls

- 'and all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life, and sooner or later it's over, I just don't wanna miss you tonight'

-----

v. fool's gold - one direction

- 'but I know in my heart, you're not a constant star. and yeah I let you use me from the day we first met, but I'm not done yet falling for your fool's gold'

-----

vi. only you - ikon

- 'sometimes I hate you so much it kills me, but without you it would kill me too, in my life you are the only light, you are my kaleidoscope see, everything is so beautiful'

-----

vii. sucker for you - matt terry

- 'I don't care how many times you breaking my heart, I'm just too weak to stay cool, guess I'm a sucker for you'

-----

viii. adore you - ikon

- 'to be honest, I adore you, I adore you a lot, for me to be able to hide this truth, hug me without talking'

-----

ix. talk me down - troye sivan

- 'and I wanna get close to you, 'cause your hands and lips still know their way around, and I know I like to draw at night, it starts to get surreal, but the less time that I spend with you, the less you need to heal'

-----

x. eyes shut - years and years

- 'throw your heart to me, let it fall and hit the ground, let it go, your timing was so wrong, and I just want to be found'

-----

xi. dive - ed sheeran

- 'don't call me baby unless you mean it, don't tell me you need me if you don't believe it, so let me know the truth before I dive right into you'

-----

xii. a drop in the ocean - ron pope

- 'it's just a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me might end up together. it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven'

----- 

xiii. sorry - the rose

- 'I'm sorry don't go, don't forget me, I'll be there with you, I'll only see you tonight' 

-----

xiv. hug me - ikon 

- 'I tried to get over you so I walked on the street you and him walk on, but you're so perfect to me like a dream, like playing with water in the summer, you're a spring rain story to my drought-like life' 

-----

xv. when the party's over - billie eilish

- 'but nothing is better sometimes, once we've both said our goodbyes let's just let it go, let me let you go'

-----

xvi. fools - lauren aquilina

- 'what if we ruin it all, and we love like fools? and all we have we lose? and I don't want you to go but I want you so, so tell me what we choose'

-----

xvii. shirtsleeves - ed sheeran

- 'I still taste salt water, on my lips from your kiss, bitterness, and I'll drown within the oceans you made'

-----

xviii. have it all - jason mraz

- 'here's to the hearts that you're gonna break, here's to the lives that you're gonna change, here's to the infinite possible ways to love you, I want you to have it'

-----

xix. let go - dean lewis

- ''cause you steal the air that I need, and when you're near me, it gets hard to breathe, but, when you're tired and you're falling asleep, I don't wanna let go'

-----

xx. state of grace - taylor swift

- 'this is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right'

-----

okay okay now it's goodbye for good, i promise :* have a nice year-ender, everyone, and a lovely christmas!