Chapter 1: The Beginning

AN: This is my first Dramione story. Will edit soon after I finish the last chapter. It will just be few. Hope you'll love it. Enjoy!

It tears me up. I tried to hold on but it hurts too much. I tried to forgive but it's not enough

to make it all okay. – Broken Strings, Jame Morrison

* * *

        It shatters me to the fullest. It torn me apart. Never had imagined I would be this broken. Never had I imagined I will fell apart from it. Never had I imagined he will do this to me. Never had I imagined I will make myself indiscernible to the eyes of the ones I loved. I wonder how I ended up into this.

* * *

        My life seems to be perfect. I have a loving fiancé, a bundle of joy comes on our way and I have two wonderful best friend. Everything fall into the right place after the battle of Hogwarts. We won the war. We defeated Voldemort. Death Eaters and murderers has been sent to Azkaban. We buried those who died but we kept them in our hearts. We lived in peace as much as we dear. But there is something that I missed. My parents.

        I obliviated them for their protection. I erased their memories of mine so they will never be tortured to death for them to say where I am. I casted a spell to make them unplottable to the death-eaters and sent them after to Australia. Far enough to keep them safe. They said, it was the bravest thing I did. I did not falter. I did not cried. I moved on with my life. I moved on with the family that almost adopted me. I am in which happy. Happy indeed.

        I ignored things which seems to be petty to me. But I was wrong, very wrong. The past has been horrible to which I decided I'll make the rest of life to be happy. So far, as I see it, it's perfect. But never had I imagined, more worst things will happen.

        It has been three years since the battle of Hogwarts. That was the day Ron and I have relinquish our hidden feelings. Our journey of finding someone to love has been set off under the foundation of Hogwarts, inside the chamber of secrets. It was the very first kiss that made me believe that there is a life ahead of us. No matter if Voldermort was still alive that time. After that, I fought hard. Hard enough to save and cherish the aftermath.

        Together, we accepted the rewards of the sweet victory. We may mourn for those we buried but nothing felt equal to the happiness in me. We dated innocently for a year, the time we helped built and repaired the Hogwarts. The same year we came back for our studies and finished it outstandingly. Life has been full of excitement for me.

        I trained to be a Healer after we graduated in Hogwarts. He, together with Harry, trained to be an Auror which surprisingly they excelled. How I miss the years of bickering because they wanted me to do their homework. Our future has been starting very well but I did not see what's coming to me.

        After setting our career off the road and saving some, Ron and I moved in a flat near the Ministry of Magic. It was small yet it feels so homey. That was the only time we got to be intimate. We were so young that we chose to be traditional. We never experimented anything new. I thought it was okay but like I said, I was very wrong.

We we’re living together for two years. My life has never been so much perfect until the day I was promoted. I got the position of Head of Emergency Department. I advanced in my career within a year of experience as a Healer and a year as an Intern. Everything seems to be perfect to me but it’s not. I thought he was happy for me. Jealous eats him. He was struggling to get the position where Harry was, head of the Auror in-training. However, he didn’t. He was confident that Harry would backed him up for the position he vacated.  Harry did help but he still didn’t get the position. The result of the performance evaluation was just average and satisfactory for him to stay being employed.

Much to his dismay, the position was awarded from the one of the house he hated the most, Slytherin. Blaise Zabini, though a former Slytherin, rose above expectation. Aside from avoiding taking the dark mark to be a death eater. He helped built the Hogwarts. He spent part of his wealth to build a new reputation. A good reputation.

 From then on, even though he doesn’t show how frustrated he was with that and how jealous he was with me, he stayed silent. He became snappier most of the time, though he apologized immediately. I thought it will past but never had I imagined it will ruined us.

AN: Hope you enjoy the first chapter. Please have some comment and suggestion. Thank you!