Chapter 9: The Confession

 AN: Yay! Three days off. I have time to work on the next chapters of this story. Hopefully, you’re patient enough. 

Hope you enjoy this one. =)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Harry Potter. Just this plot. =P

* * *

I need another story. Something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring. Need something that I can confess. 'Til all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said. Come by it honestly I swear. Thought you saw me wink, no. I've been on the brink, so tell me what you want to hear. Something that'll light those years. Sick of all the insincere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away. This time, don't need another perfect lie. Don't care if critics ever jump in line. I'm gonna give all my secrets away. – Secrets, One Republic

* * *

When I check out the kitchen and living room were empty, I decided to check the bedroom. Maybe he’s sleeping now. As I opened the door, I noticed first the scent that was familiar with me. Then, I looked at the bed. All lights were on. Two bodies entangled in heated tryst.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?”

* * *

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” I exclaimed. I was shocked beyond my comprehension. Yes. I knew that he has an affair with other woman but I didn’t expect to find them in action. All those suspicions of mine were just clouded thought. I can’t utter other words that could. I stood there at the doorway. I opened it completely. I couldn’t think any other things. I couldn’t thing straight. My mind was clouded with different emotions: hatred, shame, and anger.

To see it happening in front of my naked eyes were a hundred times painful. My heart beats faster. It was like a hammer pounds heavily. I can’t breathe. My eyes stung with tears but I dared not let it fall. All I could hear were their moans. The rooms was filled with the woman scent and other scent. The second scent that hit my nostrils last time was the smell of sex and sweat. That was it. This was not the first time they did it here. Damn!

There they are. Their bodies were entangled to each other. Both were heavily breathing. Both were moaning. They were still oblivious to my presence. That is until Ron noticed me. He was facing the doorway.

“Hermione!!!” he said. He immediately got off from the girl. He grab his boxer quickly then run towards me. He held my arms and tried to take me to the living room. I was still shocked. I didn’t even see the woman’s face.

“Ron.” That is all I could utter. I looked at him. It pushed him away to look at the woman who is now encasing herself from the cover. I looked at her eagerly. She seems familiar. Her black raven hair cascading down to her mid back. She was taller than me but not as tall as Ron. Her eyes were piercing hazel color. I knew her. I definitely knew her. It was definitely has something with the case Ron’s had recently dropped. Ron is having an affair with none other than Pansy Parkinson.

* * *

I was still lost in this damnation. I couldn’t breathe. I f I try, my tears will just fall out of my eyes. I can’t let that happen. Not in the presence of this whore. I turned around and faced Ron.