Chapter 2: A bump in the park

A.N: Just a quick little note to say anything wrote in italics in any chapters from now on is being said inside the persons mind, Enjoy the Chapter!

~Ellens P.O.V~

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* urghhhhh who's calling me this early in the morning!?!? I lean over to my bed side table, grab my phone to answer it and see my dad's caller id

"Hey dad, what do you want?" I say with a groan down the phone "and why are you up at 7am?"

"Ell what did I tell you about letting me know you're safe after a mission!"

Wait how did he know I had a mission last night? "How did you know about that?"

"Ell turn on the news, you were spotted again" he says sounding rather aggravated

I quickly turn my Tv on to hear "The super girl that the public has been calling 'Elemental' was out again last night, this time helping some young girls, as the girls were walking home they were attacked by a group of men, if Elemental hadn't of stepped in who knows what might have happened"

I groan down the phone and turn the TV off

"Ell, Honey, you know I only get annoyed because I love you, I lost your Mam and I can't lose you too. It's dangerous out there, you're dangerous!"

"I Know dad, I love you too, I'm gonna go I had a late night last night after all" I heard dad chuckle on the other end of the phone

"Bye Honey" The phone line went dead

I glanced over at my alarm clock 7:15, Well I'm up now and work doesn't start until 9, I may as well go for a morning run. I grab my green sports leggings, black vest top and trainers and quickly get changed before picking out a cap that matches the outfit well enough for my liking, I pop my headphones in and quickly get going.

I live right by the park so decided to run through there, getting lost in the music and morning air, trying to fight the urge to control the fresh crisp morning winds, Come on Ell, It may be morning but there's still a few people around and you don't want to blow your cover I quickly think to myself before picking up the pace slightly to distract myself.

lost in my own world I continue running peacefully when suddenly I bump into something hard and take a sudden stumble back just about managing to regain my balance before I make a fool of myself, I look up and see the most beautiful icy blue eyes and long brown hair, then I see something catch the sun.....He has a metal arm, where have I seen that before!?

"Sorry about that ma'am, the names Bucky" He says, Of course! The winter soldier, He's one of the Avengers! I've helped them out before! He looks at me with concern, oh god I'm taking too long to answer!

"Aoife, but please call me Ellen"

"Ellen?" He says looking puzzled

"Oh, it's my middle name" I say with a slight giggle

"Say, don't I know you from somewhere?" I started silently panicking Oh god he remembers me from a mission or he just seen me on this morning news! Stay calm Ellen! Pull yourself together, you can lie your way through this!

"Ellen? Are you alright"

"What? Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine and I don't think we've met before, you must be thinking on someone else" I say quickly managing to avoid looking too flustered

"Oh, that's strange, I could've sworn I've seen that beautiful face somewhere before!" he says rather quietly, a look shock appears on his face while I look down to hide my slight blush and he turns bright red