Chapter 5, Act 1

"Shit..."

Unfortunately for Natsuki, that 300$ foundation was not water resistent.

"... Natsuki?" Yuri looked at her with a concerned expression.

Natsuki stared at Yuri with a helpless expression and then just ran off without even telling her.

"Natsuki!" Yuri yelled, running after her, but the small one was already out of sight.
Yuri slowed down and began to search for her, until she heard soft sobbing coming from behind one of the school's trashcans.
When she found the pinkette, half of her entire face was covered in bruises and blemishes, and she was really trying her best to hide it.

Without a word, Yuri sat down beside her and held her close. Natsuki flinched at the sudden embrace, but soon gave in, resting her head against Yuri's chest.

"I'm sorry..." She hiccuped.

"Don't be... It's not your fault..."

"I hate him so much..." She trembled as the rain soaked her.

"You can stay at my place... It's safe there."

It was too late for a response, the small one was already cuddled up into Yuri, she couldn't help but pick her up and take her to the house.

The walk was grueling, but they were able to make it to Yuri's house. The air was warm when they got inside, a very comfortable temperature for the two. Yuri carried her up the stairs to tuck her into her bed. She looked so peaceful as she slept.
"Just one little kiss couldn't hurt right?

Yuri leaned down and left a chaste kiss on Natsuki's pink yet bruised lips. wishing her a good sleep.

"I promise I won't let him hurt you..."

Wow! That was a very long hiatus, wasn't it? I'm still trying to look for co-authors for this book. I promise more will come out, but writer's block and school really sucks! I just wanna say thank you for all of the support. I promise I will put this book back on track!

~ kanji