Chapter 67: Let me guide you~

Gentle and soft touches turned into sweet wet kisses and heavily breathing while Jungkook guided his hands down to Jimin's hips. Holding it in place as Jimin smiled and looked at the younger. "Now you want to play with me?~ I should tell you to go handle it on your own for bringing this up out of no where. You really want me to keep my mouth shut, don't you?~"

             "If it makes you feel any better... Talk to me about it after, okay?" Jungkook asked with a smile as Jimin tilted his head.

            "Don't lie, Jungkook." Jimin added as Jungkook chuckled.

             "I promise... Okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded in return, leaning in to kiss Jungkook again softly. "I won't lie to you on something like this.." Jungkook whispered and kept kissing Jimin passionately.

             Jungkook then started to kiss Jimin's neck, hearing Jimin's breathing increase as soon as he pulled down Jimin's pants through it all. Jungkook then moved his hands down to softly squeeze Jimin's ass and hear the boy huff to himself. "Mm... Jungkook... What if Taehyung comes back to the apartment?" Jimin whispered and pointed the younger's face to his.

             "I locked it, Jiminie~ you have nothing to worry about now~" Jungkook added. He kissed Jimin's lips and removed the older's jacket to lift his sweater above his head with a smile. "How could you leave if doing this...feels so good to the both of us?~" Jungkook asked with a sly look in his smile as he gazed at Jimin's pale chest and layed the man back against the bed to pull off the rest of Jimin's pants and underwear along with removing Jimin's shoes swiftly.

              Jimin looked down to see Jungkook take off his own shoes and remaining clothes while he kept his eyes down on Jimin's body. Loving every part of it while he glided his eyes up to Jimin's face and bit his lip as he fully removed his underwear and pants too. Jungkook stepped up to the bed and quickly turned Jimin over, pulling him by his hips to go on his hands and knees against the bed. "J-Jungkook..." Jimin said as the younger slid his hands down from Jimin's hips and down to his thighs.

            "Yes, Jiminie?~" Jungkook responded as he could see Jimin blush in embarrassment.

            "I... Have lube in the cabinet..." Jimin said and listened to Jungkook laugh after that as he opened the cabinet to laugh more. "Shut up! You didn't want to do it before so I had to... AH JUNGKOOK SHUT UP IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!" Jimin shouted in laughter as Jungkook held the bottle of lube in his hands as he walked up to Jimin with a smile. Returning to the bed as he sat down behind the boy and uncap the bottle of lube just to hide another laugh to see that most of it was used. "JUNGKOOK!"

           "Stop yelling, Jiminie~ you're too loud." Jungkook added as he got on his knees behind Jimin to coat his fingers with the lube. "I would say you could have asked me to pleasure you.. But I didn't want to get too drawn to you like that." Jungkook whispered and inserted two fingers into Jimin and watched the older arch his back and press his head down onto the mattress while his knees slowly started to slide down almost making a split. Jungkook then leaned in and used his free hand to touch himself while he whispered into Jimin's ear. "If I'm going to love you, I should love you right~" Jungkook added with his low voice and kissed the side of Jimin's head as he slipped in another lubricated finger inside Jimin. Making sure that he rubbed lube along Jimin's rim and inside.

            "Mmhm~" Jimin hummed and opened his eyes, huffing and looking around the dark red room where the room tinted everything red. Already setting the mood. "Jungkook.." Jimin reached back and softly slid his hands down the sides of Jungkook thighs. Wanting to pull the boy closer so he could fuck him now. "I want.. I want to make love..." Jimin breathed as he could already imagine the younger pulling his usual smirk.