Chapter 7

[Conan's POV]

Our worst nightmare was standing right infront of us. Their they stand Black Organization's best and deadliest members. Gin and Vodka.

After I recovered from the shock I then looked at my right side where Haibara was shivering. Just as I thought she was beyond afraid.  Anything I say wont change feelings. Gin asked "So that's Sherry. So whose the boy?" I was afraid of what Hiroshi was about to say.

"That my friend is Kudo Shinchi High School detective of East." Hiroshi said the thing I was hoping he wouldn't.

"Kudo Shinchi? Who's that?" Gin said. I was glad Gin was clueless.

It was Vodka who had to open his big mouth. "Aniki it's the same boy who witnessed our exchange at the Amusement Park and you made him swallow the prototype drug."

"So that's why Sherry betrayed the Organization. So he survived. Huh?" Gin said with a smirk that send chills up my spine.

He started to come towards me I was about to activate my shoes but then I noticed I don t have any gadgets on me. "Shit!" I said in low tone.

He came towards me and grabbed my hair and pointed his gun at my temples. I was about to start struggling but before I could do anything Vodka said "Wait Aniki, we can take him to Boss and ask him what to do with him and Sherry."

Gin stopped for a second to think and then just threw me like a thing towards a wall.

Haibara came to me to ask if I was okay, I calmed her down but never let my guard down. They left the cell and began to talk about stuff I didn't care about.

"It looks like we will be meeting your former Boss Haibara." I said trying to make a joke. But all I received was a slap on my face by Haibara.

"You think this is a joke! Meeting him means certain death! After they kill us they may go after those with whom either you or I was involved with. Like us they may kill them too! Don't take this lightly!" Haibara yelled at me with expression I saw first time on her face.

I lowered my face shadowing my glasses and said "You think I don't know! I know, I just don't know what I should do."

I started thinking of any ideas that may help us. I started to check myself and found a thing I was so glad to have.

'Now we may have a chance!' I thought while starting at it.

[Gin's POV]

I never expected that brat to be alive. But I will have pleasure killing him again. Hiroshi started talking "So I hope you have what I wanted. For me to give them to you, you have to give me something in return."

I knew what he wanted but he wont be getting what he wanted.

"Sure why not. Let's go. I will give you what you want" I said with a smirk on face. After he turned around I took out of my coat the thing he never thought I would do. "Here you go the think you want."

He faced me with a smile which soon turned in to a look I loved seeing on my victims faces. After I pushed the trigger there was a body on the ground. Since I didn't have a silencer on my gun his underlings came and tried to shoot us.

But before they could Vodka and I killed them all. And went to pick our little guests.

[Conan's POV]

After I finished what I was doing I heard a gun shot. And drop what I was doing.

Then I heard some foot steps coming toward us and as I thought Gin and Vodka were the only one who showed up.

"So you killed Hiroshi and then killed his underlings. And now you came to take us to your boss. Isn't that right?" I said after calculating the possibilities of what might had happened.

"As expected of Kudo Shinchi. You are right now let's go." Gin said while pointing his gun towards our head.

We had no choice but to follow them. Haibara kept close to me and I never let my guard down. Even after we got in to the car I never let my guard but I never expected Vermouth to be in there.